Badger Balm Mini Healing Balm For Hardworking Hands

"The Best Stuff For Your Chapped, Cracked, Rough And Weathered Skin. Relief For Hardworking Hands. Paul Bunyan Once Said, ""Give Me Enough Badger, And I Can Heal The Cracks In The Grand Canyon."" &Nbsp; Well, We&Nbsp;Don't Know About That, But Badger Is The Best Stuff For Your Cracked, Chapped, Rough And Weathered Skin.&Nbsp; Helps To Soothe, Heal And Protect. Badger ~ This Stuff Works ~ Try It ~ Rub It In Custom Formulated And Produced With Care By The W.S. Badger Company, Inc." see more...

• So my hand are always dry and rough. And for a girl we all know t...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
Great product. I am an ER Nurse and always washing my hands and using alcohol foam which dries and cracks my hands. This stuff works! It smells great-light citrusy not overwhelming. It is greasy at first but absorbs fast and stays on between washes. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This balm is my favorite! I wash my hands almost constantly doing dishes and changing diapers all day while caring for my twin sons. As such, my hands become dry and cracked due to soap and water exposure. Bagerbalm for hard working hands is amazing and makes my hands baby smooth. It's USDA organic which is a huge plus for me!
Dusti W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this oil-based hand treatment at night to help heal my skin, made very dry by handwashing and exposure to sanitizer solution at work. The combination of extra virgin olive, castor, birch, and wintergreen oils (with beeswax and aloe as carriers) is soothing to the skin and to the olfactories. I find it especially helpful on my cuticles and the heels of my hands. Because it is oil-based, it does take a while to soak in. I am not always on the organic bandwagon, but as one with sensitive skin, I appreciate the lack of unfamiliar ingredients. Highly recommended.
stacey s.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this while up north and in the cold.
The palms of my hands decided to randomly start hardening beyond anything my regular lotions or creams could help.
This definitely helped on the specific points I rubbed it on, but the packaging made it harder for me to use it (I really loathe greasy feeling things, and this is oily beyond belief).
It does work though after a few applications.
Mishaal B.
Badger Balm is amazing. This balm has helped heal my dry and worn out hands after a long day. This is great for when you are giving yourself manicures.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Badger Balm is my go to in the winter for dry hands. Works very effectively. Best thing I've ever used!
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So my hand are always dry and rough. And for a girl we all know that is not cute. Somebody recommended this to me and said within a couple day this should do the trick. Has anyone had and success with this product?