Badger Balm Kids Sport Sunscreen Stick SPF 35 uploaded by Ket S.Badger Balm Kids Sport Sunscreen Stick SPF 35 uploaded by Ket S.

BY BADGER BALM

Get ready for fun in the sun with our convenient SPF 35 Kids All Season Face Stick. Kids love the yummy creamsicle fragrance while moms (and dads) love the easy-to-use stick application. We’ve found that even the squirmiest little ones will stand still long enough for you to apply extra protection on cheeks, brows, ears, nose, and lips – those delicate areas most often exposed to the sun. Water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes), with essential oils of tangerine and vanilla (tested to be non-photosensitizing) in a gentle sunflower oil base, so it’s suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Blocks both UVA and UVB rays with non-nano uncoated zinc oxide – the safest, most effective single mineral active ingredient. You can take it everywhere and anywhere you go – just throw it in your beach bag, travel bag, or backpack. It's under 3 ounces, so it’s air-travel friendly, too! Planet-friendly BPA and phthalate-free tube made from >35% PCR recycled #2 plastic.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%

Base Ingredients:

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.

Directions For Use:

This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply sport sunscreen stick:

After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips:

Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Is this waterproof? My kids love to swim and its a pain to reappl...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I really like badger sunscreen. I have incredibly pale and sensitive skin and so does my daughter. This is the only sunscreen that I have liked so far. I've used the tangerine, but I didn't like it and my daughter developed an allergy. I really do like the unscented one and will continue to use it. " in 4 reviews
Melinda J.
Our oldest is allergic to many other sunscreens, but he was able to use this the while summer with no issues! We love how quick and easy it is to apply and that he smells so good ❤ Also, he didn't burn once while wearing this!
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
I used this on my baby this summer and she didn't burn once. We spend a lot of time outdoors so it definitely made me feel better that I was armed with this. I will continue to purchase this from target!
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
I did not like this product at all. I had high hopes for this and when I used it, I was disappointed. The texture was greasy and the scent was way too strong. It was very off putting. I will not be using it again.
Danielle J.
This product is amazing! It's the only sunscreen I feel safe using on my children or recommending to others. It smells great, works well, and uses only safe ingredients.
Alicia C.
This really worked well for my son. He is a little paler than his father and i and vcan brun so we picked this up to use on vacation an verry happily i must say that it did not budge.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
This stuck works great on my kids and the rest of the family. I trust them and what they put into their products. One of the safest brands out there and it works!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Kristin M.
I use the Badger kid's sunscreen line for my little ones. At first it was hard to get used to because it doesn't sink into the skin, but rather sits on top. I bought it online through Amazon and recommend it for kids under the age of 1.
Kim S.
Casper, WY
I used the regular Zinc Oxide spray and I did not like this product as it leaves a whitish film on my face. It is sticky and I can't put makeup over it. I will not buy this one again, but will try some of the other Badger sunscreen products this coming summer.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
I use this even when is cold outside simple because it does protect my skin from everything and my pores never clog with it and my face is always nice and smooth and it doesn't smell
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY
Is this waterproof? My kids love to swim and its a pain to reapply sunscreen when they are so busy having fun!