Badger Balm - For Dry Cracked HandsTin uploaded by Alicia T.Badger Balm - For Dry Cracked HandsTin uploaded by Faith T.

BY BADGER BALM

• Ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing balm that smooths and softens the most chapped, cracked, rough, or weathered skin.
  • Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
  • Smells great with the light scent of wintergreen.
  • Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
  • All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.

Relief for Hardworking Hands. Badger Balm (formerly called “Badger Healing Balm”) is our original product, and it works so well that we’ve built an entire company around it! Created by Badger Bill to heal his rough, cracked carpenter’s hands during a fierce New England winter, you can trust us when we say this stuff will soothe and soften your driest, hardest, and roughest skin but is gentle enough to use every day. Smells great with the light minty and somewhat earthy aroma of wintergreen. If you should ever find yourself lost in some vast, uncharted wilderness, you want this balm with you!

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract and *Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil.

For best results, rub clean fingertips lightly over the surface of the balm and apply anywhere on your body. For larger areas such as arms and legs, dig into balm using two or three clean fingertips. Rub it in. Just remember: a little goes a long way!

• So my hand are always dry and rough. And for a girl we all know t...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Megan M.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Folklore has it that Paul Bunyan once said, "Give me enough Badger, and I can heal the cracks in the Grand Canyon." This should be mandatory for everyone's medicine cabinet. It works on the worst winter-whipped hands you can imagine. I love the little tin. The formula is comprised of organic extra-virgin olive oil, beeswax, castor seed oil, soothing aloe vera, and essential oil of sweet birch. I use it on my hands, especially where they become very rough and red (the small tin is great for travel) and slip some on my lips. This is enormously comforting. It's helpful for softening tough cuticles. Put a little on dry elbows and heels. There's no limit to what this balm can heal!
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
Great product. I am an ER Nurse and always washing my hands and using alcohol foam which dries and cracks my hands. This stuff works! It smells great-light citrusy not overwhelming. It is greasy at first but absorbs fast and stays on between washes. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
This balm is my favorite! I wash my hands almost constantly doing dishes and changing diapers all day while caring for my twin sons. As such, my hands become dry and cracked due to soap and water exposure. Bagerbalm for hard working hands is amazing and makes my hands baby smooth. It's USDA organic which is a huge plus for me!
Dusti W.
I use this oil-based hand treatment at night to help heal my skin, made very dry by handwashing and exposure to sanitizer solution at work. The combination of extra virgin olive, castor, birch, and wintergreen oils (with beeswax and aloe as carriers) is soothing to the skin and to the olfactories. I find it especially helpful on my cuticles and the heels of my hands. Because it is oil-based, it does take a while to soak in. I am not always on the organic bandwagon, but as one with sensitive skin, I appreciate the lack of unfamiliar ingredients. Highly recommended.
stacey s.
Long Beach, CA
I got this while up north and in the cold.
The palms of my hands decided to randomly start hardening beyond anything my regular lotions or creams could help.
This definitely helped on the specific points I rubbed it on, but the packaging made it harder for me to use it (I really loathe greasy feeling things, and this is oily beyond belief).
It does work though after a few applications.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
I bought this because my hands are extremely dry from washing them all the time due to my job. I found the smell over-powering and the ointment very greasy. It did not rub into the skin very well and didn't do much to heal my hands.
E B.
My hand use to crack all the time in fall and winter. I found this and have been using it ever since when i go to bed and in the morning my hands are super soft and smooth!
Mishaal B.
Badger Balm is amazing. This balm has helped heal my dry and worn out hands after a long day. This is great for when you are giving yourself manicures.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for winter time cracked hands. Also for those who get cracks in their hands from water. Actually made my hands soft and helped them heal.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Badger Balm products! Very effective! A little bit goes a long way! Makes skin very soft and heels cracked, dry skin fast!
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
So my hand are always dry and rough. And for a girl we all know that is not cute. Somebody recommended this to me and said within a couple day this should do the trick. Has anyone had and success with this product?