Badger Balm - For Dry Cracked HandsTin
- Ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing balm that smooths and softens the most chapped, cracked, rough, or weathered skin.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Smells great with the light scent of wintergreen.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Relief for Hardworking Hands. Badger Balm (formerly called “Badger Healing Balm”) is our original product, and it works so well that we’ve built an entire company around it! Created by Badger Bill to heal his rough, cracked carpenter’s hands during a fierce New England winter, you can trust us when we say this stuff will soothe and soften your driest, hardest, and roughest skin but is gentle enough to use every day. Smells great with the light minty and somewhat earthy aroma of wintergreen. If you should ever find yourself lost in some vast, uncharted wilderness, you want this balm with you!
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract and *Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil.
For best results, rub clean fingertips lightly over the surface of the balm and apply anywhere on your body. For larger areas such as arms and legs, dig into balm using two or three clean fingertips. Rub it in. Just remember: a little goes a long way!see more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- So my hand are always dry and rough. And for a girl we all know t...1 Answers
The palms of my hands decided to randomly start hardening beyond anything my regular lotions or creams could help.
This definitely helped on the specific points I rubbed it on, but the packaging made it harder for me to use it (I really loathe greasy feeling things, and this is oily beyond belief).
It does work though after a few applications.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos