BY BADGER

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! Well I mean it was my favorite until I lost it! This stuff is so great and it would help me deal with headaches and migranes, since I get them alot. Also for times that you just want to relax it definitely helped. Just it's a miracle in a little tin and really worth the price. You can take it on the go anywhere with you!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
My grandma use to use this on her feet. I guess it makes your feet very smooth
Tara T.
Tara T.
I love all the badger products! This one is nice, I love the smell and how smooth it is consistency wise.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Star City, AR
One of my all time favorites. It's travel friendly and is so smoothing on the lips.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
These balms are a great travel friendly cuticle cream and the act of massaging the hands is very soothing.
Mary R.
Mary R.
North York, ON
Already a fan of many of Badger’s products, I was interested when I saw this Clear Mind Balm (now called Focus Balm).

It is the same as the other Badger balms I’ve tried - organic, with various essential oils to soothe and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax to moisturize.

I wasn’t sure it would work but I was very impressed with how well I was able to focus when using it. I love the scent. It isn’t overpowering and using it when I really need to concentrate allows me to indulge in a little aromatherapy action!
Krystle R.
Krystle R.
New Orleans, LA
What exactly is this stuff? Is it a cuticle cream? For you lips?
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
What is this? is it comparable to a Burt's bees balm?