BY BADGER #46 in After-Sun Products

Badger Balm Bali Balm Soothing After Sun Care Badger Balm Bali Balm Soothing After Sun Care contains cocoa and Shea butters for use after long periods in the sun. Olive and jojoba create a light and soothing balm that can be used on the entire body to relax your body if you have been out on the beach. Why You'll Love It: Use after a shower to restore your skin. Features Tropical fragrance Contains cocoa and orange Has Balinese hint of lime and ylang ylang Floral tones of lavender Contains ingredients that are naturally anti-inflammatory Soothes mild cases of sunburn Helps condition your skin after exposure to the sun see more...

Buy on Diapers...*
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
This company is truly an amazing business to support, made in the U.S in a small New Hampshire town, these products are crafted carefully with amazing ingredients and tested on workers themselves! Now that is trust and dedication to a good holistic product. The After Sun Care Balm is soothing for many skin irritations not just sunburn, smells delectable (no artificial fragrance!) and good for any person of any age. Plus keeps in sturdy tin you can't spill and is easily tucked in a purse and ready to travel to any beach destination! ***easy on the wallet too$**
Allie H.
Allie H.
Washington, DC
Always in the market for a sweet natural product. This stuff feels AND smells great - it's super effective. Picked it up on a whim from my local health food store, and I've been in love ever since. Cute packaging and would definitely repurchase.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Tampa, FL
I love this balm and not just for burns but chapstick when my lips are really dry, I've used it tame frizzies in my hair. I've used it on bug bites with success too. I'm on my second tin run in almost 3yrs.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love any after sun care products a must if you got a little to much. Aloe effects is really nice. Definitely worth it to save your skin.
Leila A.
Leila A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this if I have been sun burned or if my skin feels too warm after being in the sun. I keep it with me on the beach. It doesn't leave a greasy residue after which is great. It goes on smooth and soaks into your skin. It smells like oranges.
Erika J.