Erika D.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
How well does it repel bugs?
Isis B.
Isis B.
May 17, 2014, midnight
Is good
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Feb. 25, 2014, 4 p.m.
It works very well! I haven't gotten bit since using this product. We used to hike to back to abrams falls in cades cove and we would constantly get bit by random bugs. Now we do not get bit at all while doing that hike or any hike for that matter.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
June 26, 2013, 2:29 p.m.
It does very well as long as you put it on every several hours. It is hard to find, but normally can find it in an all natural store, gmc, etc
daisy D.
daisy D.
June 2, 2013, 11:52 p.m.
Not that great
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
April 27, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
I think this product is great I use it on my daughter whos 2 just be sure to reapply it when stop smelling it since its the smell that wards the bugs off
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
March 23, 2013, 10:53 p.m.
Doesn't do much for mosquitoes, but feels pretty good on an itchy bug bite
Molod J.
Molod J.
March 9, 2013, 2:57 a.m.
I think thats just advertisement lol
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Dec. 11, 2012, 3 p.m.
I think that it works really well. It especially works great for an all natural product too.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Dec. 11, 2012, 2:56 a.m.
Very well! Pleased with this product, when you can find it..def get it! A natural or mostly natural alternative
Erin N.
Erin N.
Nov. 14, 2012, 11:35 a.m.
It works really well!! You'll be pleasantly surprised. I have never been disappointed by a Badger product, and I have tried many!!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Nov. 14, 2012, 5:43 a.m.
This balm works great! It repels bugs (for the most part-- during high mosquito/black fly season, it may not completely repel) and keeps your skin super soft-- never greasy.