BY BADGER BALM #7 in Insect Repellent

USDA Certified Organic Good For the Skin. Bad for the Bug. This is our tried-and-true formulation of Organic Citronella, Cedar, and Lemongrass Essential Oils, which have been used for centuries to naturally repel insects. It smells good, feels good, and really works - without DEET, petrolatum, or other chemicals. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is the best natural insect repellent I have ever tried. It lasts for quite a long time and really helps to repel all types of insects. It even repels midges/gnats, which is saying something cause most products don't, even if they contain DEET. If you're worried about applying it, get the stick form. It's really great for keeping in your pocket to reapply on the go.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Best bug defense out there! I love this stuff!!! Two of my four children are allergic to bug bites and swell up all over when bitten. I haven't been able to find anything that really works until now. It seems there was always one or two sneaky bugs that found a way to bite them somewhere. Since using this, my boys have had no buy bites! NONE! I even use it on myself and I don't have issues with bites anymore!! I love that it's a balm because I can put it where I want it, versus the sprays that there's really no controlling where it lands or you have to spray all over your hands then slap in on them quick. The texture isn't what I expected at first, but that's not an issue. Just weird. I've told all my friends about this stuff if them or their kids have issues with bug bites or allergies to bites. Definitely worth the money! Won't be buying anything else!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
My FAVORITE natural Bug product I've ever used. I have the travel size and the bigger tin. I keep this is my purse at all times. ITS AMAZING!!! Lasts a long time too. You don't have to use that much product for the effect. Great price. Great Brand! RUN! DONT WALK TOWARDS THIS PRODUCT! its a game changer for healthier skincare products.
Crystal G.
Great Outdoors Expert
This anti-bug balm smells so good! I get compliments about the lemony fresh scent whenever I use it. It is economical and long lasting. I have been using mine for two summers running now, and I'm only about halfway through the tin. It's compact size makes it easy to travel with, and because it is a solid balm, it will not leak out or spill in your pocket or pack. Highly recommend!
Meredith B.
Louisville
This product is great for chapped hands and feet! In the winter my skin gets so dry, especially my hands. So this product is great to hydrate my skin! This product went over and beyond my expectations!
Rachel B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Wow! this stuff was great. No harsh chemicals and it worked well on my very sensitive skin, also saved me from the usual 20 bug bites from walking outside for 10 minutes
Dez E.
This was a life saver when I went on my first camping trip ! It does it's job ! I loved it . It is a little bit hard to find so when you find this stock up for sure . Wasn't greasy or clumpy at all .
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love Badger Balm products! This anti-bug balm is amazing! Very effective and makes skin feel great!
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I think I might own absolutely every variety of Badger products. I have all the tin boxes, small and big, and so far, they are ALL amazing.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I love Badger products because they're all natural and fairly priced. I often use their sleep balm. When I tried this I was confident that it would live up to expectation but it didn't really protect against bugs. It seems like sometimes it would work and other times it wouldn't.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
How well does it repel bugs?
vicki j.
How does this product packaging hold up in the heat? Does the product leak out when warm in a back pack?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you use this every time that you go hiking?
daisy D.