BY BADGER BALM #83 in Body Sunscreen

Go out and enjoy the sun, but only after applying this broad spectrum SPF 30 mineral sunscreen. Formulated with good-for-your skin ingredients like organic Seabuckthorn, vitamin E and Sunflower oil, it delivers effective protection against UVA and UVB rays with Zinc Oxide, a safe, physical blocker. Did we mention that it’s also coral reef safe, sweat and water resistant for 40 minutes, and has a sublime lavender scent? You’ve just found your new go-to natural sunscreen for the whole family!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
I love this product for my kids. I feel safe using this product as it has natural ingredients and lacks heavy chemicals. I was recommended this product on a site dedicated to recommending natural products. My only draw back to this sunscreen is that it is very greasy and doesn’t dry. I will look at my daughter and her hair is stuck to her face and it’s pretty uncomfortable for her. It’s not a little greasy it a lot greasy. I wish they had a product that dried and didn’t feel like Vaseline all over your skin.
Jennifer H.
Phoenix
Still the best sunscreen on the market. The ingredients are the purest you’ll find, the smell is great, and it’s highly effective. I have four kids and have used this brand since they were all babies. Simply the best.
M R.
I don’t really like this product for a sunscreen. It worked but the white in it was very pigmented and hard to blend down. The texture was very thick. The smell was a little intense. I don’t think I will buy again.
Christen W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is Super thick and smells great. It is Extra Water proof and long lasting so I dont have to worry about reapplying after my kids have been playing for a few hours.
Bailee K.
Love! Kept me from burning on vacation to Belize. Needed a natural sunscreen to be able to go swimming. Good price and lasts a long time, a little goes a long way. I don't mind the packaging, small size is easy to travel with and on the go.
Alyssa L.
One of the only two sunscreens I will put on my kids skin. There is a shelf life though, so use it. I love that I am not putting chemicals on my kids and it is very effective. With all mineral based sunscreens, you will need to reapply throughout the day.
Megan L.
We use this sunscreen on our whole family, including our kiddos. It has a nice lavender scent that is different from other sunscreens I've come across. I would recommend this for adults and children.
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand of sunscreen has a clean ingredient list. Ingredients wise, it has what I look for. I generally choose a mineral sunscreen over chemical.

I like that a little goes a long way. I use it on my face so the product lasts a long time. I dislike how white the product comes out. It also takes a while to blend it in the skin.

Luckily, it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin if I rub it well, but it does make my skin feel like I have a lot of product on.

While not my favorite sunscreen, It would be in my top 5.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Badger SPF 30 is hands down one of the best sunblocks on the market. Those people who are panning it are doing so because they did not read the instructions; they used it like the stuff they buy at the drugstore - all the big brand-name products that cost a lot, say "apply thickly and let soak in", and don't do nearly the job of protecting your skin.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. If you do, you will find this is the most effective sunblock you have ever used. It has NO odor, massages in quickly, leaving NO whiteness on the skin. The tiny amount necessary assures that this will be the least expensive sunblock you ever buy.
Grace S.
Badger is the only brand I trust to be totally clean and safe for my family. I love their sunscreen. It works so well and is worth the price. I will only use this sunscreen because none of my family has ever had a sunburn while wearing it! would recommend to anyone who cares about clean products.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've seen other Badger products, but have never used them. Opinions on the brand quality?
ali w.
Do those come in different scents?
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
What does this smell like?
Meudys M.