Badger Balm After Sun Balm uploaded by kate k.Badger Balm After Sun Balm uploaded by kate k.Badger Balm After Sun Balm uploaded by Allie H.

BY BADGER BALM #82 in After-Sun Products

• Conditions and smoothes parched skin, gently and naturally.
  • Total body balm – good for after bath and shower, after sun, or for dry skin anywhere on the body – any time of the year.
  • Delightful tropical scent from pure, organic essential oils.

Soothing After-Sun Skin Care. Badger's all-natural and organic After Sun Balm is Packed with soothing Cocoa and Shea Butters, and makes a great addition to any sun care routine. Sun, wind, salt, and sand all take a toll on skin, and After Sun Balm helps to restore the balance. Lavender and Moroccan Blue Tansy oils contribute to the delightful tropical scent and have been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties, helping to soothe, cool, and relieve your dry, tight skin after sun exposure.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed Butter, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Tanacetum Annum (Tansy) Flower Oil, *Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil.

Apply directly to skin to condition and smooth. Especially good after bath and shower, after sun, or to soften dry skin anywhere on the body - any time of year.

• Is this balm oily?1 Answers
  • Is this product used to help treat sunburns or is it just a daily...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Leila A.
I use this if I have been sun burned or if my skin feels too warm after being in the sun. I keep it with me on the beach. It doesn't leave a greasy residue after which is great. It goes on smooth and soaks into your skin. It smells like oranges.
Brittany T.
This company is truly an amazing business to support, made in the U.S in a small New Hampshire town, these products are crafted carefully with amazing ingredients and tested on workers themselves! Now that is trust and dedication to a good holistic product. The After Sun Care Balm is soothing for many skin irritations not just sunburn, smells delectable (no artificial fragrance!) and good for any person of any age. Plus keeps in sturdy tin you can't spill and is easily tucked in a purse and ready to travel to any beach destination! ***easy on the wallet too$**
Allie H.
Washington, DC
Always in the market for a sweet natural product. This stuff feels AND smells great - it's super effective. Picked it up on a whim from my local health food store, and I've been in love ever since. Cute packaging and would definitely repurchase.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
I love this balm and not just for burns but chapstick when my lips are really dry, I've used it tame frizzies in my hair. I've used it on bug bites with success too. I'm on my second tin run in almost 3yrs.
Shaylen M.
This feels cool and crisp on your freshly tanned/ Sunkist body . It has a luxiourious texture I have purchased repeatedly ... This is sososososo effective
Monica S.
I really love any after sun care products a must if you got a little to much. Aloe effects is really nice. Definitely worth it to save your skin.
Stephanie O.
I can honestly say that this product does work. It left my lips feeling soft and a little moisturized
Erika J.
San Antonio, TX
Works like a charm! It almost magically takes away sunburn! I love it!! 😎😎😎🌞☀🌞☀
kate k.
Oakville, ON
I took this balm on a beach trip. It is light, moisturizing and while it never completely absorbs it did not stain my clothing. The balm also smells amazing. This protected my skin in between bouts of strong sunburn. I would recommend this product to anyone.
kate k.
Oakville, ON
Badger After Sun Balm is surprisingly wonderful. Easy to apply, smells nice and does a great job at moisturizing sunburned skin. It lightly cools and does not stain my clothing.
Courtney K.
Ironwood, MI
Is this product used to help treat sunburns or is it just a daily after sun moisturizer? I have fair skin and tend to get sunburnt easily so I'm interested in learning about more after sun products.
Alesia J.