Badger Balm After Bug Balm - Bite Relief Stick
- Certified organic and 100% natural bug bite itch relief balm.
- 10% organic Colloidal Oatmeal soothes and relieves itchy or irritated skin.
- Menthol gently cools.
- Convenient travel size twist-up stick—take it with you wherever you go!
- Organic Beeswax, vitamin E-rich Sunflower oil and essential oils of Seabuckthorn and Lavender nourish and soften skin.
- Tamanu oil moisturizes and is naturally antioxidant rich.
- Great for use by the whole family.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Colloidal Oatmeal 10%
Inactive Ingredients: *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax) , *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, *Menthol (Menthol Crystals), *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).
Apply as needed. Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritations and itching associated with insect bites. For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin, deep puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns. When using this product keep out of eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and reoccur within a few days.