Badger Balm A Calming Sleep Enhancer Sleep Balm uploaded by Samantha P.

BY BADGER BALM

For poetic badgers and other restless wanderers. This dreamy, night balm will not make you sleepy (it’s not a drug); rather it’s a calming, soothing blend of essential oils to help ease you into a relaxed state of mind so sleep can come naturally. Apply anywhere—your lips, chest, temples or hands—and inhale the aromatic smell of a wonderful night’s sleep. Rosemary promotes clear thinking, Bergamot is mentally uplifting, and Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods, while Lavender is relaxing. The perfect balm for the nights when you need to quiet your mind and get to sleep.

*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf/Flower Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil.

Tanya F.
Germansville, PA
I love this sleep balm it is very light and has a delightful smell I like to put it on my temples to help me sleep better. I do feel this salve works in help to aid in sleep! But other then that a great buy!! Also wonderful to put on your feet with a pair of socks!!
Leila A.
I purchased this at Cracker Barrel restaurant in the gift shop! This brand is my favorite. I love that it is cruelty free! This product is great to use at bed time. I dab a bit on my forehead neck and hands and I am carried away to dream land! This is also great for travel when you cannot bring your diffuser with you.
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
It is very soothing.  The essential oil blend aids in relaxation.  The value is perfect and not too pricey for the small tin.  It is very effective. I love the smell and it is moisturizing. The scent is light and gentle on your skin.  I would definitely buy this again and recommend to a friend!
L4DY A.
I have been using this since I was a teen. It has helped me relax and sleep well. It smells wonderful! Its organic and works! If you have truble sleeping like I do give this stuff a try its safe to put on skin and it doesnt make you groggy in the mornings after use.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
I wish the scent would linger longer but otherwise a really soothing balm for sleeping. I always have a hard time sleeping so putting this under my nose is really great. I would definitely buy it again. The other scents weren't as nice as this one.
Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
This balm is a favorite. My tween rubs a little into the back of his neck every night. He also rubs a dot onto his wrists because he loves the smell as he's drifting off to sleep.
I love that it's natural, safe and effective. Aromatherapy is wonderful. The lavender and bergamot are the scents we notice most. The smell is fresh and bright like an herbal tea without being overpowering.
Nova L.
I slept 9 hours last night so I'm absolutely sold on this sleep balm! It's made of all natural, organic ingredients so if you're looking to add more homeopathic/naturopathic items to you life, this is a good one! I've used other health food store sleep aids and they haven't impacted me nearly as much as this one. There's no petroleum so even though it's made with EVOO, castor oil and beeswax it's definitely not as greasy feeling. I rubbed it into my temples, back of my neck & even some on my chest. I could barely detect it was there so I didn't think it would work. When I woke up 9 hours later, I knew it was my new best friend! To all you sleep-deprived people out there, go out and get this! I got mine at Ulta, but you could also check your local health food stores.
Kia M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've used this nightly for years. The bergamot smell is so soothing and I find it to be a quick aromatherapy boost before bed (or anytime I'm stressed!) I apply to my wrists and behind my ears.
Regan R.
So, so, SO worth it. I first bought this when I went on an outreach trip to Russia. I have anxiety so I knew I would have a hard time sleeping. Especially with the time difference. I used this buy itself and with melatonin and had ZERO jet lag. Everyone else on the trip had jet lag, and were also taking melatonin, so I give full credit to this balm. Wished I had kept it with me on the plane. I continue to use it probably weekly. I rub it on my feet and temples. Works nearly every time. No sketchy ingredients either!
Patti A.
Love this already! I just received this in the mail from a large order of health food and skincare that I made. Ive used it one night and saw a major difference in the time it took to fall asleep. My mind seems to race a lot around bedtime and after applying this I felt myself drifting off to sleep. It smells nice and isn't heavy.
Kahle B.
Buffalo, NY
I have a hard time sleeping and want to try more natural ways. Does anyone know if this really works?
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
Oh what is this stuff??? I'm intrigued
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Alyssa L.
I'm very interested in this. Has anyone with very sensitive skin used it?
Tara B.
Kittanning
Wonder how this is for sensitive skin people