BY BADGER

USDA Certified Organic Care for your loved ones with 100% natural, safe and soothing Badger Baby Balm. Formulated with moisturizing oils and calming herbs to nurture and protect delicate baby skin. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil gently softens and moisturizes even the most delicate skin. The mild scent of true Roman Chamomile calms, while gentle Calendula soothes and protects. Here at Badger, we take baby care seriously and formulated these products using only the safest & purest ingredients. Badger Bill says: "I ve recently taken a healthy, though somewhat obsessive, liking to the Baby Balm. I know I m no baby, but I ve grown attached to the earthy scent and the mildness of the formula. I use it as a pre-shave, I put a little in my hands and rub it into my hair, and I use it on my sore shoulder." ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great. I use it on dry skin and diaper rash. Absorbs quickly, no greasy mess. Heals skin super fast. Pleasant smell. Organic!
Sarah L.
Holyoke, MA
I love this company and got the chance to meet one of the owners. Badger Balm products including the Baby Balm are great quality with good ingredients.
Devon W.
I love these organic products!! I have used Badger Balm on myself for a long time (especially knees, elbows, etc.). I was excited to see that there is a version for baby too. You are basically just hydrating baby's skin with olive oil, which is a nice natural moisturizer, but the balm makes it easy to apply. Great product!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Organic products are always best. This stuff worked wonders on my sons delicate skin. He has very sensitive skin and I must be careful with what I use. All natural ingredients, this stuff will heal most skin issues.