BY BADGER BALM

• A naturally cooling and soothing herbal balm with essential oils of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Ravintsara, and Tea Tree.
  • Great as a soothing chest rub, or as a steam inhalant when added to a humidifier or pot of hot water.
  • Safe and effective for use by the whole family.
  • Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
  • All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.

Rub it in and breathe deeply! Developed specifically for Badger Rebecca (Bill and Katie’s daughter), this balm holds a special place in our hearts – and it works! Calms and soothes to promote deeper breathing and relaxation. A must-have during winter but works great all year round!

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cinnamomum Camphora (Ravintsara) Leaf Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil .

You can use this as a soothing chest rub, or put a 1/2 teaspoon in a humidifier or pot of hot water as a steam inhalant. Can be applied directly on the nose and lips for a more concentrated smell. Breathe deep, and feel better!

Buy on Amazon
Megan T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is a miracle for colds in the winter! Rubbing a little on your back and chest, and under your nose if it's stuffy will clear you up. Just be careful on broken or cracked skin because it can burn and sting.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Sooooooo muchhhhh bettterrrrr thannnn Vics Vapor Rub. This product is amazing. Not as harsh on the skin and is really soothing when you are not feeling so great. A must have when youre home sick.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a holy grail for me when I'm sick. It's so calming and soothing on my chest and really does make a difference when you're not feeling well. I've purchased and repurchased so many times over the years.
Jeannie L.
This stuff is awesome. I love all of their products, especially their sunscreen. It's all natural and it's organic, so it's not harsh and not irritating. I use this when I have a cold or cough. Good stuff.
Jess K.
Mountain Top, PA
I love this product. I like to use it when I have a cold I like how gentle it is. I also find the scent relaxing. It's so nice I use it around once a month. I would buy it again. I love this product so much.
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Badger Winter Wonder Balm is amazing it's like vaporub but organic! I use it on my children and it clears them up without giving them a ton of oral medication. I keep a tin in my purse just in case someone needs a whiff while traveling.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Badger products are great! This works wonders for chest congestion and colds! It feels nice going on and the smell is very good too . Not too greasy so that it makes a mess in your clothes or sheets .
Mishaal B.
Badger Balm is amazing. This is a great organic alternative to chemical vapor rubs. This has helped me a lot when I am sick and my nose is stuffed up. It is also great for relaxation, sometimes I use it when I meditate.
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great alternative to vIcks and other chemical vapor rubs. It works just as well and makes you feel better knowing its certified organic.
Samantha T.
This stuff works great! Way better than Vicks in my opinion. It's nice to have an all natural / organic option after growing up using Vicks.
christina i.
Las Vegas, NV
We're can I find this chest rub I would try this sounds great thank you
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
What does this smell like ?
Steph L.
Is this product safe for kids?
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to Vick's brand?
Tam C.
Does this work good and is it safe??