BY BADGER BALM

• Argan Oil penetrates deeply to repair damaged hair and smooth split ends.
  • Baobab Oil strengthens the hair cuticle and improves elasticity, to restore and maintain healthy hair.
  • Natural antioxidants prevent free radical damage and protect hair.
  • Can be used daily as a leave-in conditioner, or as a weekly intensive treatment.

Moisturize & Repair The right oil is the cornerstone for healthy hair. When hair is healthy, it looks shiny and bright because light reflects from its smooth surface. Damaged hair has a rough, uneven surface that creates split ends, knots up easily, and appears dull and lifeless. When nourishing oils, such as Badger's Argan Hair Oil is applied to damaged hair, it reestablishes its healthy balance and protects hair from heat, chemicals, and UV damage.

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Essential Oils of *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot), *Santalum Album (Sandalwood), *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), and Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).

Step 1: Apply Argan Hair Oil evenly and sparingly to damp, clean hair. Work from the tips to the roots, starting from the back of the head working forward. Amount will vary depending on hair type and length. Use a few drops to 1 pump for normal to thick hair or a few drops to 2 pumps for thick, dry and damaged hair.

Step 2: Style as usual and enjoy beautifully soft, healthy, shiny hair.

Lauren J.
Corona, CA
My favorite hair oil that I have ever used. I have dry, damaged hair, and you would never know after putting this on my hair. An added bonus is that all of their ingredients are clean, and that it lasts for such a long time.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I have repurchased this twice and I've been using it for about 2 years. I bleach my hair, so it gets dry and brittle and I have to nourish it. 3-4 times a week, I add a couple of drops to my hands, rub them together, and rub it throughout the ends of my hair. It reduces frizz and helps the hair look more uniform and leaves it super soft. It's helped my dry ends stay as healthy as possible.
Teri-Dawn B.
A bit pricey but worth it. Makes hair so silky smooth and the smell is beautiful. A little goes an extremely long way. Nice packaging as well.
Mackenzie M.
I've been using this for a few weeks, and I can definitely tell the difference. My hair is shinier and softer, with less split ends!
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
I love argon oil, I put it in my hair after I shower and when I wake up in the morning. It's not a monumental change, but it helps
Maria A.
My favorite hair treatment! Leaves my hair looking like a million bucks! Great scent and great ingredients.. as always from Badger.
Amanda F.
This stuff is pretty fab. i don't really see anything change with my hair but it makes it smell wonderful all day long
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
Have repurchased this several times. It's a great oil, works so well for dry hair. I'll put my hair up for the day and do an 8 hour moisture mask with it sometimes while I'm at work. A couple days of use and you see a huge difference in your hair. An essential product for the winter!
Jessica P.
I just got this because my hair gets frizzy and hard to maintain on humid days. It is only of the only products that actually work.