BY BADGER

Good for the Skin br Bad for the Bug Tested to Repel Mosquitoes 2 100% Natural Certified Organic! 3 Eco-Friendly 4 Great for Kids! 5 DEET-Free! No Animal Testing Certified Organic by NH Dept. of Arg, Mkts. Food see more...

• Where do you purchase these products? I've heard great things ab...1 Answers
  • This bug pray is even better than Off because it is an all-natura...1 Answers
  • Is this better than off?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I don't really recommend this product because it doesn't last and doesn't work well. I really like the badger brand products, but this is just not as good. I would recommend the bug balm (especially the stick form) because it works really well even though you don't coat it all over your skin and it lasts a lot longer than the spray version.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I would use this as perfume if I could! It smells so amazing. Like most natural bug sprays, however, it only works for about half an hour before needing to reapply. It's expensive for that reason, because you constantly need to reapply. But my goodness, it smells incredible!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I went to the Dominican Republic and wanted a bug spray that would not feel sticky on my skin...and this product did not fail! I also had no problem with the bugs. My warning is that it has a very strong smell when you first apply it, but it dies down quickly to a more tolerable level. If you like the smell of citronella candles, like I do, you won't mind the smell of this product.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
Loved the smell of this product. As for protection it did not do so well. I still recieved multiple mosquito bites while wearing this. I wish it was a little stronger.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
My entire family including myself loves this product. It is a bit pricy but worth every single penny. It even has a nice scent.
Alyssa L.
We take this when we go camping, and it has always worked great for us! Big bugs in the pnw!
Leslie H.
This product works well as long as you do not mind spending a lot to get. It did keep the bugs off but so do some less costly products. This one does has more natural organic type ingredients in it.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
A great product, but much too expensive, I think. I think $3-$4 less, considering the size and the packaging, although it is pretty. It doesn't make you think of a bug spray, in a way, although it works GREAT. It makes me think of an air freshener by looking at the container, which is ok, I guess.
Jennifer N.
When spraying my two young children with sunscreen or insect repellent, I always choose organic products. We have tried several organic insect repellents (some have worked and some haven't), but this is one product that is well worth the money. Limited ingredients and works really well!
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Although it seem to work very well the price is far to expensive there are other things that work that are also a lot more affordable.
Lauren K.
Is this better than off?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
This bug pray is even better than Off because it is an all-natural brand that uses potent ingredients
Kate V.
Where do you purchase these products? I've heard great things about this brand.