BADGER® Anti-Bug Organic & Natural Bug Repellent Spray

by Badger Balm

• Repels insects naturally with the pleasant aroma of Citronella, Rosemary, and Wintergreen essential oils.
  • Laboratory tested to repel mosquitoes.
  • No synthetic chemicals, DEET or petroleum products.

Good For the Skin. Bad for the Bug.®  Badger’s Anti-Bug Shake & Spray is a totally organic & natural bug spray repellent. Using pure essential oils to naturally keep bugs, mosquitoes and insects away from you and your family. Based on our effective and popular Anti-Bug Balm formula, this organic Shake &Spray bug repellent naturally repels insects with the pleasant aroma of Citronella, Rosemary, and Wintergreen essential oils. Badger Shake & Spray contains no DEET, petroleum products, or synthetic chemicals, and has been independently lab tested for efficacy - so it's safe and effective for the whole family! The sturdy, lightweight aluminum bottle is easily recyclable.

Active Ingredients:

23% *Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10% *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil and Essential Oils of 4% *Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella), 2% *Cedrus Deodara (Cedar), 2% *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass), 1.5% *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), 1% *Pelagonium Graveolens (Geranium), 1% *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint).

Inactive Ingredients(55.5%):

Water, .5% *Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Essential Oil.

Directions for use:

Shake well before each use. Spray directly on entire area of skin to be protected. Reapply as needed. For sensitive skin, apply a small amount of the product to test before full use. Keep out of eyes and keep off broken or unhealthy skin. Adult supervision is recommended when using this product on children.

Where do you purchase these products? I've heard great things about this brand.
This bug pray is even better than Off because it is an all-natural brand that uses potent ingredients
Is this better than off?
Start your review of BADGER® Anti-Bug Organic & Natural Bug Repellent Spray!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoPunxsutawney , PA
I don't really recommend this product because it doesn't last and doesn't work well. I really like the badger brand products, but this is just not as good. I would recommend the bug balm (especially the stick form) because it works really well even though you don't coat it all over your skin and it lasts a lot longer than the spray version.
9 months agoMidlothian , VA
I carry this around with me on all of my camping trips and it keeps me protected on hikes and sleeping throughout the night. I splay it on my exposed skin, focusing on my ankles, wrists, and neck and I never feel guilty about what the spray might being doing to my skin because of this organic brand
a year agoAustin
BADGER® Anti-Bug Organic & Natural Bug Repellent Spray uploaded by Raven D.
I bought this after seeing this on the news recommending it for repelling mosquitos. This really works and it doesn’t smell bad. I would feel safe using this on my kids. I bought this at Whole Foods. but saw this product was cheaper on Amazon.BADGER® Anti-Bug Organic & Natural Bug Repellent Spray
a year ago
I love this product. It smells like Lemongrass which is wonderful. On a trip to Puerto Rico everyone was practically bathing in DEET and still getting mosquito bites but me and my family were bite free thanks to this. Its great to use something that you know is natural and not harmful because after all your skin is your biggest organ.
3 years agoFlushing, NY
I went to the Dominican Republic and wanted a bug spray that would not feel sticky on my skin...and this product did not fail! I also had no problem with the bugs. My warning is that it has a very strong smell when you first apply it, but it dies down quickly to a more tolerable level. If you like the smell of citronella candles, like I do, you won't mind the smell of this product.
2 years agoDavison , MI
This product smells really good. It comes in a nice bottle and is great for the environment. The only downside is that it needs to be reapplied more often , but it’s gentle enough for my daughters skin so that’s a huge plus. It’s a tad pricey but overall a good product.
a year agoCincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great bug repellent ! Rather you are outside for a family barbecue, or going camping this spray will be sure to keep you protected for any nasty bugs that may be around. Does not have a hard smell and does not feel oily to the skin
2 years agoBirmingham, AL
Loved the smell of this product. As for protection it did not do so well. I still recieved multiple mosquito bites while wearing this. I wish it was a little stronger.
4 years ago
When spraying my two young children with sunscreen or insect repellent, I always choose organic products. We have tried several organic insect repellents (some have worked and some haven't), but this is one product that is well worth the money. Limited ingredients and works really well!
4 years agoManlius, NY
I first used Badger products when I tried out their sleep balm and absolutely loved it! I decided to try this due to my love for the sleep balm. This stuff worked well with preventing bugs from getting on me. Downfall is that these products tend to be a little costly. I feel other bug off products work just as well, but this one has a few more perks (organic, good brand etc.)