BADGER® After Sun Balm uploaded by kate k.BADGER® After Sun Balm uploaded by kate k.BADGER® After Sun Balm uploaded by Allie H.

BY BADGER BALM

• Conditions and smoothes parched skin, gently and naturally.
  • Total body balm – good for after bath and shower, after sun, or for dry skin anywhere on the body – any time of the year.
  • Delightful tropical scent from pure, organic essential oils.

Soothing After-Sun Skin Care. Badger's all-natural and organic After Sun Balm is Packed with soothing Cocoa and Shea Butters, and makes a great addition to any sun care routine. Sun, wind, salt, and sand all take a toll on skin, and After Sun Balm helps to restore the balance. Lavender and Moroccan Blue Tansy oils contribute to the delightful tropical scent and have been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties, helping to soothe, cool, and relieve your dry, tight skin after sun exposure.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed Butter, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Tanacetum Annum (Tansy) Flower Oil, *Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil.

Apply directly to skin to condition and smooth. Especially good after bath and shower, after sun, or to soften dry skin anywhere on the body - any time of year.

Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I was lucky enough to receive this product from a friend and I’m so glad I did! This was really calming on my skin after a long day of sun exposure at the beach. I love this brand because they use all natural organic ingredients that are not harmful on the skin. This has a nice calming scent And the size of the packaging is very generous.
Julie C.
Chicago
Seriously amazing. I first got this during a San Diego trip where my fiance and I got badly sunburned despite reapplying sunscreen. Don't mess with that Cali heat! We couldn't find aloe vera anywhere (HOW?), so I found this on Amazon to ship next day. The smell took a little bit to get used to, but now I love it! It healed the sunburns quickly and we didn't even use a lot.

Over winter, I didn't put Aquaphor on my cheeks and ran in the cold. Windburn hit me hard! My skin was irritated for over a week and I tried many things to alleviate it to no avail. Then I thought about my San Diego sunburn and decided to give this a try (in conjunction with LUSH Cosmetic Lad--also good for irritated skin) and I was healed within a couple days! This product did not break me out or give me any irritation. It's my go-to for sun and windburns!
Leila A.
I use this if I have been sun burned or if my skin feels too warm after being in the sun. I keep it with me on the beach. It doesn't leave a greasy residue after which is great. It goes on smooth and soaks into your skin. It smells like oranges.
Brittany T.
This company is truly an amazing business to support, made in the U.S in a small New Hampshire town, these products are crafted carefully with amazing ingredients and tested on workers themselves! Now that is trust and dedication to a good holistic product. The After Sun Care Balm is soothing for many skin irritations not just sunburn, smells delectable (no artificial fragrance!) and good for any person of any age. Plus keeps in sturdy tin you can't spill and is easily tucked in a purse and ready to travel to any beach destination! ***easy on the wallet too$**
Allie H.
Washington, DC
Always in the market for a sweet natural product. This stuff feels AND smells great - it's super effective. Picked it up on a whim from my local health food store, and I've been in love ever since. Cute packaging and would definitely repurchase.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
I love this balm and not just for burns but chapstick when my lips are really dry, I've used it tame frizzies in my hair. I've used it on bug bites with success too. I'm on my second tin run in almost 3yrs.
Shaylen M.
This feels cool and crisp on your freshly tanned/ Sunkist body . It has a luxiourious texture I have purchased repeatedly ... This is sososososo effective
Monica S.
I really love any after sun care products a must if you got a little to much. Aloe effects is really nice. Definitely worth it to save your skin.
Stephanie O.
I can honestly say that this product does work. It left my lips feeling soft and a little moisturized
Erika J.
San Antonio, TX
Works like a charm! It almost magically takes away sunburn! I love it!! 😎😎😎🌞☀🌞☀
Courtney K.
Ironwood, MI
Is this product used to help treat sunburns or is it just a daily after sun moisturizer? I have fair skin and tend to get sunburnt easily so I'm interested in learning about more after sun products.
Alesia J.