BY BADGER

Soothe smooth and totally improve your tender and thirsty lips. Ingredients: organic extra virgin olive oil castor oil aloe vera beeswax and pure essential oils. 0.15Oz. see more...

Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
This is my favorite lip balm. It's one of the only things that actually hydrates my lips (and I always have very DRY and CRACKED lips). It's organic and I love the formula. It's not made out of chemicals that just dry your lips out even more like most name brand chaos ticks (eos and baby lips, etc). Actually, it's very similar to a Chapstick I make myself with minimal, natural ingredients. I love it. Definitely try it if you can get your hands on it, as I know it's not everywhere. I actually got this product free from a Zero Waste conference in New Hampshire so I'm not sure how widespread it is.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Certified Organic Lip Balm Pink Grapefruit 0.15 oz
Love this lip balm! It's a nice flavor that tastes and smells amazing! It has great feel on the lips it's a little tingly from bees wax and it leaves my lips soft and hydrated. I got this from Marshalls but I have seen it at Whole Foods and I would definitely buy it again!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I really wanted to like this product however it did absolutely nothing for my dry lips.