Badger 359000 Healing Balm 2oz Tin uploaded by Faith T.

BY BADGER

Discount Badger Healing Balm, The best balm for cracked, chapped, rough, and weathered skin, Helps to soothe, heal, and protect, Contains Sweet Birch, which has a mild, wintergreen-like scent that has been traditionally used as an antiseptic, a muscle rub see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
E B.
E B.
My hand use to crack all the time in fall and winter. I found this and have been using it ever since when i go to bed and in the morning my hands are super soft and smooth!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Decorator Expert
Folklore has it that Paul Bunyan once said, "Give me enough Badger, and I can heal the cracks in the Grand Canyon." This should be mandatory for everyone's medicine cabinet. It works on the worst winter-whipped hands you can imagine. I love the little tin. The formula is comprised of organic extra-virgin olive oil, beeswax, castor seed oil, soothing aloe vera, and essential oil of sweet birch. I use it on my hands, especially where they become very rough and red (the small tin is great for travel) and slip some on my lips. This is enormously comforting. It's helpful for softening tough cuticles. Put a little on dry elbows and heels. There's no limit to what this balm can heal!
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for winter time cracked hands. Also for those who get cracks in their hands from water. Actually made my hands soft and helped them heal.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Decorator Expert
This works wonders on my dry hands. I love this product! I also use this on dry patches on my feet and it's amazing!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love Badger Balm products! Very effective! A little bit goes a long way! Makes skin very soft and heels cracked, dry skin fast!
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
I bought this because my hands are extremely dry from washing them all the time due to my job. I found the smell over-powering and the ointment very greasy. It did not rub into the skin very well and didn't do much to heal my hands.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Like it says it is really good for hardworking hands. Unscented and good for all day use. Will quickly repair your cracked dry skin gently.