Badger 26312 Sleep Balm .75 oz Tin uploaded by Samantha P.

BY BADGER

Usda Certified Organic A Dreamy Night Balm Rich With Precious Oils To Calm, Encourage, Cheer And Relax Poetic Badgers And Other Restless Wanderers.&Nbsp; Badger Sleep Balm Doesn't Make You Sleepy: The Sophisticated Blend Of Essential Oils Helps Quiet Your Thoughts And Clear Your Mind, Then You Fall Asleep Naturally.&Nbsp; Rosemary Is The Traditional Herb For Clear Thinking, Confidence, And Memory.&Nbsp; Bergamot Is Mentally Uplifting, And Ginger Is Strengthening And Confidence-Inducing.&Nbsp; Balsam Fir Is Refreshing, Like A Walk In The Woods, While Lavender Is The Traditional Sleep Herb: Fresh And Relaxing. This Balm Is Perfect For Those Nights When You Can't Seem To Stop The Mind Chatter! see more...

Badger 26312 Sleep Balm .75 oz Tin
  • "I have used Badger Balm on myself for a long time (especially knees, elbows, etc.)." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and is very soothing." in 1 review
  • "I use it every night as a lip balm after I brush my teeth, and sometimes I'll massage it into the pressure points on my wrists." in 1 review
Laura M.
Secaucus, NJ
Love this balm. I only got it last weekend, and it's already been helping me ease into my sleep. The smell is light and relaxing, and the balm consistent is just right- not too oily or not too thick
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I wish the scent would linger longer but otherwise a really soothing balm for sleeping. I always have a hard time sleeping so putting this under my nose is really great. I would definitely buy it again. The other scents weren't as nice as this one.
Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
This balm is a favorite. My tween rubs a little into the back of his neck every night. He also rubs a dot onto his wrists because he loves the smell as he's drifting off to sleep.
I love that it's natural, safe and effective. Aromatherapy is wonderful. The lavender and bergamot are the scents we notice most. The smell is fresh and bright like an herbal tea without being overpowering.
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this at Cracker Barrel restaurant in the gift shop! This brand is my favorite. I love that it is cruelty free! This product is great to use at bed time. I dab a bit on my forehead neck and hands and I am carried away to dream land! This is also great for travel when you cannot bring your diffuser with you.
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
It is very soothing.  The essential oil blend aids in relaxation.  The value is perfect and not too pricey for the small tin.  It is very effective. I love the smell and it is moisturizing. The scent is light and gentle on your skin.  I would definitely buy this again and recommend to a friend!
L4DY A.
I have been using this since I was a teen. It has helped me relax and sleep well. It smells wonderful! Its organic and works! If you have truble sleeping like I do give this stuff a try its safe to put on skin and it doesnt make you groggy in the mornings after use.
Kia M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've used this nightly for years. The bergamot smell is so soothing and I find it to be a quick aromatherapy boost before bed (or anytime I'm stressed!) I apply to my wrists and behind my ears.
Nova L.
I slept 9 hours last night so I'm absolutely sold on this sleep balm! It's made of all natural, organic ingredients so if you're looking to add more homeopathic/naturopathic items to you life, this is a good one! I've used other health food store sleep aids and they haven't impacted me nearly as much as this one. There's no petroleum so even though it's made with EVOO, castor oil and beeswax it's definitely not as greasy feeling. I rubbed it into my temples, back of my neck & even some on my chest. I could barely detect it was there so I didn't think it would work. When I woke up 9 hours later, I knew it was my new best friend! To all you sleep-deprived people out there, go out and get this! I got mine at Ulta, but you could also check your local health food stores.
Lauren S.
I love this balm!! Not too strong of a smell and it really helps me sleep! I have used it for years! I like the entire line of Badger Balms, but this is definitely a fave!
Regan R.
So, so, SO worth it. I first bought this when I went on an outreach trip to Russia. I have anxiety so I knew I would have a hard time sleeping. Especially with the time difference. I used this buy itself and with melatonin and had ZERO jet lag. Everyone else on the trip had jet lag, and were also taking melatonin, so I give full credit to this balm. Wished I had kept it with me on the plane. I continue to use it probably weekly. I rub it on my feet and temples. Works nearly every time. No sketchy ingredients either!
Kahle B.
Buffalo, NY
I have a hard time sleeping and want to try more natural ways. Does anyone know if this really works?
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
Oh what is this stuff??? I'm intrigued
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm very interested in this. Has anyone with very sensitive skin used it?
Arlene Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never heard of this ? Is it any good for someone older ? What is in it ?
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
How is this ? Any skin reactions?