Bad Teacher (Unrated)

by Jake Kasdan

Some teachers just don't give an F. For example, there's Elizabeth (Cameron Diaz). She's foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate. She drinks, she gets high, and she can't wait to marry her meal ticket and get out of her bogus day job. When she's dumped by her fiancé, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute (Justin Timberlake) – competing for his affections with an overly energetic colleague, Amy (Lucy Punch). When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher (Jason Segel), the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other.

Do you think this is a good movie?
What would you do in real life if you really had a bad teacher like Cameron Diaz
Do you think this is one of the better or worse movies of Cameron Diaz?
Start your review of Bad Teacher (Unrated)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have watched this movie on several occassions and agree that it is a very funny movie and plus I love Cameron Diaz!in reviews
Cameron Diaz in a hilarious role as a teacher trying to score some dough for a boob job and land her co-worker hottie ( the funny and gorgeous Justin Timberlake)in Bad Teacher.in reviews
I really enjoy comedies though so this was a good movie for me!in reviews
Atlanta, GA
I was not a huge fan of this movie. It was very over the top and extra but not particularly funny. There were some parts where I cracked a smile, but overall... mediocre.
Silverton, OR
I honestly think that some of my teachers secretly want to be teacher in this movie. It was funny movie. Not my most favorite but it had some good laughs in it.
Massapequa, NY
This movie was hilarious! I am a teacher and there are definitely teachers out there like the ones in this movie. I liked the characters and my favorite scene would be the ending . I would recommend this movie for anyone who wants a good laugh.
Billerica, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was funny. I love cameron Diaz and think she's a great actor. I would recommend seeing this movie. Not sure if there's a soundtrack but there might be. I don't really have any favorite seems as I only watched it once. It's been awhile so I might watch it again.
Clinton, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like cameron diaz but i just did not like this movie. I felt it could have been better directed and maybe a different actress.
Overall, this movie was terrible, however, it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it was going to be.  I was honestly quite disappointed because the previews displayed the only funny parts in the whole movie.  It's actually kind of a depressing movie.
this movie is so funny, cameron diaz acts like the worst teacher ever but she redims herself at the end of the movie.
Bradenton, FL
If you don't laugh watching this well you don't know what funny is. It has a mix of jokes. I am not even a crazy big Cameron fan. This is a good one. I would say a must see
Niles, MI
Ah, this movie cracked me up! Cameron Diaz was hilarious as the lead, playing an elementary teacher, who obviously hated her job, lol. My favorite scene was when she stole the class play's Annie wig. She used this wig to further her own means,
bronx, NY
Funny had me laughing from start to to the end I will recommend this movie to everybody Cameron Diaz is hilarious the music was hilarious I will watch this movie again wrenched my favorite scene is when she puts the drugs into the other teachers draw
Ask a question to the Influenster community...