Bad Teacher (Unrated)

by Jake Kasdan

Some teachers just don't give an F. For example, there's Elizabeth (Cameron Diaz). She's foul-mouthed, ruthless, and inappropriate. She drinks, she gets high, and she can't wait to marry her meal ticket and get out of her bogus day job. When she's dumped by her fiancé, she sets her plan in motion to win over a rich, handsome substitute (Justin Timberlake) – competing for his affections with an overly energetic colleague, Amy (Lucy Punch). When Elizabeth also finds herself fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher (Jason Segel), the consequences of her wild and outrageous schemes give her students, her coworkers, and even herself an education like no other.

Do you think this is a good movie?
What would you do in real life if you really had a bad teacher like Cameron Diaz
Do you think this is one of the better or worse movies of Cameron Diaz?
Start your review of Bad Teacher (Unrated)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have watched this movie on several occassions and agree that it is a very funny movie and plus I love Cameron Diaz!in 13 reviews
Cameron Diaz in a hilarious role as a teacher trying to score some dough for a boob job and land her co-worker hottie ( the funny and gorgeous Justin Timberlake)in Bad Teacher.in 7 reviews
I really enjoy comedies though so this was a good movie for me!in 5 reviews
3 years ago
Overall, this movie was terrible, however, it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it was going to be.  I was honestly quite disappointed because the previews displayed the only funny parts in the whole movie.  It's actually kind of a depressing movie.
3 years agobronx, NY
Funny had me laughing from start to to the end I will recommend this movie to everybody Cameron Diaz is hilarious the music was hilarious I will watch this movie again wrenched my favorite scene is when she puts the drugs into the other teachers draw
10 months ago
This movie is sooo funny! Cameron Diaz did such a good job. If you love funny movies you should definitely watch this lol. My favorite part is when she was sleeping in the classroom. Just go watch it!!! 🍿🎥😂
3 years agoBillerica, MA
This movie was funny. I love cameron Diaz and think she's a great actor. I would recommend seeing this movie. Not sure if there's a soundtrack but there might be. I don't really have any favorite seems as I only watched it once. It's been awhile so I might watch it again.
3 years ago
It's fun to watch Cameron Diaz play something other than bubbly or confused, and truly this is one of her best performances. The surrounding cast, especially Lucy Punch, are equally funny. If you've ever wanted to be a little naughty at your job, then you'll enjoy "Bad Teacher."
5 years agoRoswell, GA
Raunchy and fun, this plays too all of its actor's strengths. Except for Justin, who is a big ol' nothin here. stick to SNL, Justin! this is funny and disrespectful. Did you know that Cameron Diaz commissioned this to be written for her? Since she knew that she had outgrown the rom com material, (which is stale anyway but that is another conversation), she created this more adult genre. She also didn't get paid much, but depended solely on the box office returns. a bold gamble, but it paid off!
3 years agoMapleton Dep, PA
If you like commedies, you love this movie. It's extremely funny. Emma Stone couldn't be any more hilarious. Note that it is un-rated though. This movie may be hard to find unless you purchase it online at walmart. It a a reasonable value. I would recommend it to everyone.
3 years ago
Instead of calling it "Bad Teacher", it should have been called "Diaz and Timberlake - our careers are over". This show is a tribute to two actors who have reached a new low in the industry and have traded they names for money. No would not watch again
3 years agoMount Morris, MI
Was a good movie to me. I follow celeb gossip so i thought of how awkward it could be sincr Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake were in a relationship but it wasn't weird. It was funny. I liked it and bought it. Wish people didn't say it was soo horrible.
3 years agoRayville, LA
This is probably my least favorite Carmen Diaz movie. She has so many other great movie moments, but this one just fails to deliver. It's a bad play on some of the better female comedy movies in its category and is easily outdone. Was not impressed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...