Bad Moms DVD uploaded by Monique M.

BY MCA

Bad Moms DVD see more...

Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
This is a really funny movie. It’s great if you are a mom because it has a funny and relatable aspect to it. A little sassy to watch with the family but great movie
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love, love, love this movie, it made me laugh like I did not laugh with a movie. It's super fun, plus it has a very good teaching. I've seen it a million times and I can not stop laughing.
Monique M.
When I first saw the trailer for this flick I Kew I had to see it, but never made it to the theatre. Once it was on DVD I knew I'd buy it. Oh my let me tell you!!! This is one of my favorite comedy chick flicks and the guys love it, too. The women in this film were the perfect set for the hilarious roles they each played out. My jaw was sore afterward from laughing so much 😊 Ladies and men you cannot go wrong with this one!
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
HILARIOUS MOVIE! I'm not a mother yet but I can see where a lot of moms can relate to this! I was in tears laughing when I watched it in the movie theatre and now I own it! My favorite scene is the grocery store scene! Also the actors rocked this movie!
alexis m.
pittsburgh, PA
This is a great movie. Saw it on our annual mom's night out date. It is so funny. Laughed the whole time. The cast was great. This is a classic.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Omg, if tou haven't watched this comedy you gotta watch. Its so funny and as moms you can kinda relate to the hektic everyday drama they go through.
Rabia J.
Melbourne
Absolutely loved this movie. Best chick flick to watch with your girls and have a great time. It’s funny and motivating ❤️