Mca
Bad moms (DVD)

Bad moms (DVD)

by Mca

Bad Moms DVD

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bad moms (DVD)!
How would you rate this product?
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Such a funny movie. I was skeptical of the premise but was pleasantly surprised. I will rewatch again and again.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Omg, if tou haven't watched this comedy you gotta watch. Its so funny and as moms you can kinda relate to the hektic everyday drama they go through.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
1,039 reviews
This is a really funny movie. It’s great if you are a mom because it has a funny and relatable aspect to it. A little sassy to watch with the family but great movie
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love, love, love this movie, it made me laugh like I did not laugh with a movie. It's super fun, plus it has a very good teaching. I've seen it a million times and I can not stop laughing.
alexis M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great movie. Saw it on our annual mom's night out date. It is so funny. Laughed the whole time. The cast was great. This is a classic.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
HILARIOUS MOVIE! I'm not a mother yet but I can see where a lot of moms can relate to this! I was in tears laughing when I watched it in the movie theatre and now I own it! My favorite scene is the grocery store scene! Also the actors rocked this movie!
Rabia J.
Victoria
Absolutely loved this movie. Best chick flick to watch with your girls and have a great time. It’s funny and motivating ❤️
amoejh H.
I love this movie. It's so incredibly funny and i always crack up watching this. Definitely recommend watching this if you're feeling like you need something funny in your life. God I love this movie 😂😂😂

Looking for your answer?