Bad Moms (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) uploaded by Bailey F.Bad Moms (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) uploaded by Amber R.

BY SONY

Bad Moms (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) see more...

Nicole L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Kinda cute and silly.  So many wonderful, talented actresses in the movie, but I wasn't super into it.  I felt like they all could've been doing something much better with their time than this movie.  I probably wasn't the right demographic, wouldn't personally watch again.
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is hilarious!!! The trio of actresses are great together and make the movie what it is. Their skills are great when portraying these characters. The plot was funny as well. One of those movies that keeps you engaged the entirety of the movie.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hahahaha I love this movie. I wasn’t sure what to expect because nothing beat bridesmaids but this definitely was pretty hilarious. My boyfriend and I watched it together and we both enjoyed it! I would recommend.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so hilarious and very relatable for any mom. I had so much fun watching this with my fellow mom friends. We were rooting each character on and laughing our butts off!
Bailey F.
Reedley
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Aaaamazing! This is a must see for every mom out there! The cast couldn't be better. It's so entertaining and so hilarious. Even my husband enjoys this one. He says I'm most like Kathryn Hahn's character. Haha! You'll have to watch it to know what that means!
Mikaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie so much. It’s absolutely hilarious. I love Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn to begin with. So having them all three together in a comedy is absolutely fantastic. If you haven’t seen it, you should make the time!
Ashley C.
Beautifully written movie about moms who do not have it all together. Who laugh, cry and have fun. Lots of big names in this movie every modern mom will love.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
So hilarious and totally related. I love the actor' the really made this movie!!!! It's my go-to weekend movie!!!!
Kayla R.
Olathe
Best. Mom. Movie. EVERRRRRR!!!! Seriously so funny and I can relate to so much of it!!
Samantha D.
Sarnia
It really relates to the average every day mom. It covers all of the emotions. The music was great, the actors were great and it is just fun to watch.