BY BAD MEDINA #44 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bad Medina Cosmetics
Just great product girl keep making that money & stay on the right road don't let anyone mess up what you got going. Good bless.
Denise T.
Winchester, KY
My daughter loves... Loves!! Her and her friends send hours in her room on the weekends giving each other facials. They then model and take pictures of them selfs.
Heddi
Stone Mountain, GA
I got the Heartbreaker Ombre lip kit. It stays on all day, and does not cake, or crumble. I absolutely love this liner and lipstick!
Tammie L.
South China, ME
I like the how it looks on me ,Stays on, I have purses make up make my face look young and gives a smooth look
Barbie S.
I just recently purchased a few of her products. They definitely are great luxury products. Baddie & the blush are my top contenders.
Elia S.
Their palates are beautiful and have the best colors! They are not too pricey considering the quality and are very up with the latest styles and trends.
Korrin T.
Rice, VA
I discovered this product because I love kash doll and she wears the product I love that the liquid lipsticks don't leave you dry and cracked
Alexandria S.
Mc Kenzie, AL
Bad Medina cosmetics are so luxurious. Literally everything stays in place all day long. Its like I painted my face the first time I used their products! I was blown away!
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Weird name. Cool products.
Not too expensive. Pretty colors. Doesn't do myou dry skin well in winter. But use for the entire warm months.
Toccara R.
Clarksville, TN
Great colors and good quality for lipstick just pricey when you can get NYX cosmetics which is the same.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?
Nicole L.
California
What is your experience with Bad Medina Cosmetics customer service?