BY BAD MEDINA #45 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay o...2 Answers
  • Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?1 Answers
Denise T.
Denise T.
Winchester, KY
My daughter loves... Loves!! Her and her friends send hours in her room on the weekends giving each other facials. They then model and take pictures of them selfs.
Heddi
Heddi
Stone Mountain, GA
I got the Heartbreaker Ombre lip kit. It stays on all day, and does not cake, or crumble. I absolutely love this liner and lipstick!
Tammie L.
Tammie L.
South China, ME
I like the how it looks on me ,Stays on, I have purses make up make my face look young and gives a smooth look
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
I just recently purchased a few of her products. They definitely are great luxury products. Baddie & the blush are my top contenders.
Elia S.
Elia S.
Their palates are beautiful and have the best colors! They are not too pricey considering the quality and are very up with the latest styles and trends.
Korrin T.
Korrin T.
Rice, VA
I discovered this product because I love kash doll and she wears the product I love that the liquid lipsticks don't leave you dry and cracked
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Mc Kenzie, AL
Bad Medina cosmetics are so luxurious. Literally everything stays in place all day long. Its like I painted my face the first time I used their products! I was blown away!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Weird name. Cool products.
Not too expensive. Pretty colors. Doesn't do myou dry skin well in winter. But use for the entire warm months.
Nicole
Nicole
I have an unboxing and review video for Bad Medina Cosmetics on YouTube that has over 800 views. I have an unboxing and review video for Bad Medina Cosmetics on YouTube that has over 800 views. nicoletherose . Com is the link for information on the company and owner Doralie Medina, my unboxing, and first impressions review. These products are high end, have unique colors, extremely pigmented and creamy, and the packaging is GORGEOUS!
Adarely V.
Adarely V.
todos los productos me gustan mucho, son de muy buena calidad, me gusta sus aromas y tonalidad de colores, y me gusta por que cuida la piel, aparte el diseño es muy bonito y llamativo, lo que lo hace atractivo en verdad me encanta y lo recomiendo
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?