BY BAD MEDINA #45 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay o...2 Answers
  • Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?1 Answers
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rocky River, OH
My new favorite lipstick is Like No Other from this line. It is the perfect holiday nude color. It's a pinky nude with gorgeous gold shimmer. I've never had anything like it.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it! This you gotta try, the best products for sensitive skin. I will go buy more after j finish what I both.
Laura T.
Laura T.
The invested shimmer lipstick is stunning. I have a rose gold color and it is so beautiful. It's long wearing, super comfortable on the lips and just gorgeous. This is a pearlescent lipstick that changes depending on how the light hits it from a dusty rose to shimmery gold. Totally in love with this lipstick and think it looks great with a nude liner. The packaging of this lipstick is gorgeous and I love that you can see the color of the lipstick choices without having to open it. Five stars for product and packaging!!!
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Márcame parece muy buena para esas personas que tienen alergia o sufren de algún tipo de problema en la tele pues son ideales para ellos y sobre todo eso cuando es trata de acné Me parece que eres una muy buena marca Así que no duden adquirirla si tienen problemas en la piel y quieren cuidar me quiere protegerla pero aún así quieres lucir Fabulosa
Tina P.
Tina P.
Iselin, NJ
I have only used Bad Medina mascara a couple of times, but I really like the way it feels & makes my eyelashes look. I would definitely use this product all the time if it was easier to locate
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
While I can appreciate beautiful packaging and unique colors this brand is one of the more higher end brands that will cost a pretty penny to purchase. I am a big fan of their blushes they are so soft and pigmented they are gorgeous on the skin they actually come with a good amount of product in the plate. I say if you want a color that isn't really sold in stores check out Bad Medina they just might have what your looking for.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Dyersburg, TN
I like the products but it's hard on my skin. I love the eye products but tend to lose them to my daughter. She is always trying my products.
Roxana J.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
bad medina cosmetics is an awesome brand that really specializes in getting you the best quality makeup.
Just great product girl keep making that money & stay on the right road don't let anyone mess up what you got going. Good bless.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?