BY BAD MEDINA #48 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nesh H.
Her products are super pigmented.The only thing wrong is she needs to expand to more somewhat sutle colors for darker complexed women. Overall I think she has good products though
Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
I got complimentary products from Bad Medina and the first thing that caught my eye waz definitely the cute packaging!! Once I tried the matte liquid lipsticks on, I was impressed. The formula wasn't too dry but it could use some improvements.
Miosotis B.
I waited patiently for her products to finally come out. I love her long lasting lipstick really good product and for some reason it always make me feel very girly
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
is one of the best stores and brands where you can buy products with quality for your face....they have a lot of differents stuffs for you....its really good!!!
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
The invested shimmer lipstick is stunning. I have a rose gold color and it is so beautiful. It's long wearing, super comfortable on the lips and just gorgeous. This is a pearlescent lipstick that changes depending on how the light hits it from a dusty rose to shimmery gold. Totally in love with this lipstick and think it looks great with a nude liner. The packaging of this lipstick is gorgeous and I love that you can see the color of the lipstick choices without having to open it. Five stars for product and packaging!!!
Monique S.
Tarzana, CA
I love the glosses!!!! The best shades and lashes are to die for! I love bad medina cosmetics for my date nights and girls night out makes me feel so bossy!
Brenda M.
Me gusta sus Labiales en barra y Liquidos, tienen buena pigmentacion. Buen acabado y muy bellos colores! Aparte la presentacion esta muy chula y llamativa!
María M.
I love the lipstick, I always use it. And these are spectacular. They have very beautiful colors, I would like to have them all, only have one hahah
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ
me gusta , es bueno , pero siento que hay pequeñas cosas que hay que mejorar , pero lo seguiría usando , es una muy buena marca
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This cosmetics line is amazing, Their products are from a great quality and also have beautiful colors.
I really like them!!
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?
Nicole L.
California
What is your experience with Bad Medina Cosmetics customer service?