BY BAD MEDINA #45 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay o...2 Answers
  • Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?1 Answers
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Concord, NC
the pigmentation in the colors are really pretty but it did not work well with my skin.it was my first time using it and last. if you don't have sensitive skin i recommend trying it if you do then maybe you shouldn't. i would probably try something else from there.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
I got complimentary products from Bad Medina and the first thing that caught my eye waz definitely the cute packaging!! Once I tried the matte liquid lipsticks on, I was impressed. The formula wasn't too dry but it could use some improvements.
DALILA F.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
is one of the best stores and brands where you can buy products with quality for your face....they have a lot of differents stuffs for you....its really good!!!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Me gusta sus Labiales en barra y Liquidos, tienen buena pigmentacion. Buen acabado y muy bellos colores! Aparte la presentacion esta muy chula y llamativa!
Lismeirin R.
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ
me gusta , es bueno , pero siento que hay pequeñas cosas que hay que mejorar , pero lo seguiría usando , es una muy buena marca
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
Bad Medina products are so good! Highly recommend. Don't second guess, give it a try
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I actually like this brand on Facebook. I love all there different liquid lipstick colors.
kassndra g.
kassndra g.
Rio Grande City, TX
This is my new fav must have line. It just recently launched but the color pallettes a pretty & sassy! I love the lip kit and the eyes shadow colors. I look forward to more from this line. I'm always on the look for new products so this was a pleasant
Selina C.
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
I love their products so much. Their products make me look and feel beautiful. Once my friends saw me using some of their products, they were begging me to lend them some. I lent some of their products to my friends and they absolutely fell in love.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
Their baddie lip kit is my favorite I love the colors the wear on it is so good lasts for hours and it's so moisturizing.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?