BY BAD MEDINA #48 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cynthia R.
I’ve been a fan of Doralie Medina for a while now. I was excited when her makeup line launched last year in August. I placed my first order with the company in August when they first launched. Her packaging is amazing and I liked how the products are infused with diamond dust. Her products are definitely unique, long lasting, and super pigmented. She has a color for everyone from pinks to blues to greens to reds and beyond. I’ve made several purchases from the company. Her prices are on the lower high end side. I know the prices for the lip paints and lip glosses have dropped about $4 or so since launching which is always a plus. Initially when I emailed customer service there was a girl named Jessy responding to all inquires. Recently I have been disappointed with the business and their customer service. I emailed customer service in late October (about the 20th) with a few questions and they have yet to respond as of November 11. We are approaching a month with no response from customer service. Unacceptable. I just wanted to warn future customers here about this. Also the website BadMedina.com has several issues with it including false advertising. As a headliner on the website it says “learn how to earn free products” in all caps and even when you sign up for an account it says you earn a point for every dollar spent to redeem for vouchers to spend on the website. I have yet to receive any points and even reached out to Doralie and the issue has yet to be resolved. Great products but the business could improve on some of its practices.
Nicole L.
California
I am a huge fan of Doralie Medina and her Bad Medina Cosmetics line. Her brand is high quality and well priced. In this review I will be reviewing 2 of my favorite products from the line-Young Rouge lip paint and Laced lip gloss. The lip paint Young Rouge by Bad Medina is a classic red. Every woman needs a classic red in her lipstick collection. I love the color of this lip paint. It performs very well. You need to only apply one layer on the top and bottom lip for full pigmentation. It feels very light on the lips and is smooth. It lasts for hours without needing to reapply it. I would say 4-5 hours without any extreme cracking. You can actually touch up this liquid lipstick by applying thin layers in necessary spots after a few hours without completely removing it from your lips and applying a new fresh layer. This red looks good with many different outfits and as an everyday color in general. Again, I love it and definitely recommend it. The lip gloss, Laced is such a unique lip gloss because is black with silver diamond dust in it. You don't see many brands with a black lip gloss. It is very comfortable, smooth, and pigmented. It lasts for a good amount of time and has a sweet smell. I definitely recommend this brand.
Aliera P.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a huge fan of Bad Medina lip products. I've used her lip paints (Thanks Boo, Darling & Young Rouge are my favorites!) and her invested shimmer lipsticks are stunning. Like No Other is my favorite - it's a beautiful rose gold hue with just a hint of shimmer. The lip paints go on smooth, dry quickly and last all day (seriously!) and the invested shimmer lipsticks are creamy and don't leave my lips feeling dry. The packaging is also gorgeous!
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Not only is the company great at recognizing you wearing their products on Instagram but the quality is absolutely amazing and the packaging is so pretty! The shopping experience is easy and checking out doesn't give you any problems. Bad Medina herself is an outstanding woman and puts her all into have the best products available for us customers!
Rebecca R.
I like Bad Medina cosmetics and find the colors to be individual and with some uniqueness compared to other brands similar. What I like most is the pigmentation and the way the make up feels on the skin. The staying power is really good as well. But again, the highlight is how it feels while wearing it. I will say, the price point is a bit more than the trending brands however, I feel it is worth it
Winter J.
Cockeysville, MD
Bad median products is so rich and sexy and their containers are so pretty their products are overall girly with great quality in the color and how they last I would love to have a bag full of their lipsticks because you can get away with wearing just a pop of color and not too much makeup on the rest of your face and be complete
Brittany S.
La habra , Ca
I LOVE the lipsticks this line has. I also love that the colors are modeled on all ranges of skin tone, which really helps when purchasing. The colors last long and don't dry or separate on the lips. I would recommend trying for yourself!
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
do not buy to many products from here. I do buy the lipliner and I ;love the product. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it. I recommend these products to everyone or at least for my lipliner. I really look forward to more purchases from here I just wait to see what I am offered and it is always great
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
This brand is new to me, I have tried a lipstick and I found it great If you like to use lipstick, this is the lipstick can not do without. The color of quality and power of permanence. A product worth using and try, I recommend and hope to be able to acquire more products of this brand to have a better vision of it
Adriana V.
Concord, NC
the pigmentation in the colors are really pretty but it did not work well with my skin.it was my first time using it and last. if you don't have sensitive skin i recommend trying it if you do then maybe you shouldn't. i would probably try something else from there.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?
Nicole L.
California
What is your experience with Bad Medina Cosmetics customer service?