BY BAD MEDINA #45 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay o...2 Answers
  • Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?1 Answers
Joyhannah S.
Joyhannah S.
Blush and eyeshadows are nice. Same pricing as Mac but I rather buy MAC. I love the array of colors they offer.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Love these products! The Bad Blood lipstick and the shimmer lipstick are so beautiful! They are so smooth.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
they are an aamazing brand... havent tired many things from them but what i have tried it was pretty good
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
Very pricey. Did like the lipstick, but I'm more of sheer lip color person. Wish the pricing was better!

Lisbeth C.
Lisbeth C.
Miami
Me encanta bad medina cosmetics , son exelente productos que realmente cumple con lo que prometen
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Mama loves their products! Can't wait for their future products! So amazing, one of my favs
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
California
I am a huge fan of Doralie Medina and her Bad Medina Cosmetics line. Her brand is high quality and well priced. In this review I will be reviewing 2 of my favorite products from the line-Young Rouge lip paint and Laced lip gloss. The lip paint Young Rouge by Bad Medina is a classic red. Every woman needs a classic red in her lipstick collection. I love the color of this lip paint. It performs very well. You need to only apply one layer on the top and bottom lip for full pigmentation. It feels very light on the lips and is smooth. It lasts for hours without needing to reapply it. I would say 4-5 hours without any extreme cracking. You can actually touch up this liquid lipstick by applying thin layers in necessary spots after a few hours without completely removing it from your lips and applying a new fresh layer. This red looks good with many different outfits and as an everyday color in general. Again, I love it and definitely recommend it. The lip gloss, Laced is such a unique lip gloss because is black with silver diamond dust in it. You don't see many brands with a black lip gloss. It is very comfortable, smooth, and pigmented. It lasts for a good amount of time and has a sweet smell. I definitely recommend this brand.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Not only is the company great at recognizing you wearing their products on Instagram but the quality is absolutely amazing and the packaging is so pretty! The shopping experience is easy and checking out doesn't give you any problems. Bad Medina herself is an outstanding woman and puts her all into have the best products available for us customers!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
La habra , Ca
I LOVE the lipsticks this line has. I also love that the colors are modeled on all ranges of skin tone, which really helps when purchasing. The colors last long and don't dry or separate on the lips. I would recommend trying for yourself!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
This brand is new to me, I have tried a lipstick and I found it great If you like to use lipstick, this is the lipstick can not do without. The color of quality and power of permanence. A product worth using and try, I recommend and hope to be able to acquire more products of this brand to have a better vision of it
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?