BY BAD MEDINA #44 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

member-bd5daf37c
San Mateo, CA
i haven't really used this product before so i don't know how it would feel to my nails or if it used for makeup standards. I don't really have say in this product.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product it's a great make a plan and has a variety of colors and shades for all kinds of skin tones
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX
They are so good. Leaves your face lit. I am so happy with this makeup. Everything is so awesome. I like it so much.
Amber S.
I haven't used this line of products before but I'm always willing to try new things especially when it's makeup
Joyhannah S.
Blush and eyeshadows are nice. Same pricing as Mac but I rather buy MAC. I love the array of colors they offer.
Savannah D.
Love these products! The Bad Blood lipstick and the shimmer lipstick are so beautiful! They are so smooth.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
they are an aamazing brand... havent tired many things from them but what i have tried it was pretty good
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
Very pricey. Did like the lipstick, but I'm more of sheer lip color person. Wish the pricing was better!

Lisbeth C.
Miami
Me encanta bad medina cosmetics , son exelente productos que realmente cumple con lo que prometen
Sammee H.
Mama loves their products! Can't wait for their future products! So amazing, one of my favs
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?
Nicole L.
California
What is your experience with Bad Medina Cosmetics customer service?