BY BAD MEDINA #45 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay o...2 Answers
  • Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?1 Answers
christine t.
christine t.
Saint Louis, MO
All around great. Wide variety of products available. You are definitely getting the best bang for your buck!
Livija G.
Livija G.
This brand is so amazing too! Even I don't really buy a lot from there but I'm really satisfied with everything I bought these past 2 months. As I said I don't really shop there a lot but I love what I bought and they are amazing already so they don't need any improvement. I totally recommend this brand.
Manon R.
Manon R.
Nancy
Very a good cosmetics ! They're products are so beautiful and good! My skins look better with they're products. I don't know if they are in France ?? That would be cool !
MARILYN C.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I started using them a while ago and love them. I especially love the blushers and lipstick shades. They are higher priced than some other cosmetics but I will be buying more in the future just the same. Love shopping here and recommend it.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?