BY BAD MEDINA #44 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Livija G.
This brand is so amazing too! Even I don't really buy a lot from there but I'm really satisfied with everything I bought these past 2 months. As I said I don't really shop there a lot but I love what I bought and they are amazing already so they don't need any improvement. I totally recommend this brand.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I started using them a while ago and love them. I especially love the blushers and lipstick shades. They are higher priced than some other cosmetics but I will be buying more in the future just the same. Love shopping here and recommend it.
Milenka C.
Is a spectacular store I like those types of cosmetics, that's why I use it on special occasions ... I recommend it to everyone who uses it.
Gabih T.
Adoro essa loja por que ela oferece produtos muito bons que minhas amigas consomem tambem é muito bom mesmo
Manon R.
Nancy
Very a good cosmetics ! They're products are so beautiful and good! My skins look better with they're products. I don't know if they are in France ?? That would be cool !
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?
Nicole L.
California
What is your experience with Bad Medina Cosmetics customer service?