BY BAD MEDINA #45 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay o...2 Answers
  • Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?1 Answers
BRI W.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
I have to be honest these lipsticks do feel great and they dont crack. They last for a great amount of time. But I don't understand the whole they are made with diamonds thing. They look and feel like the other liquid lipsticks on the market that dont claim to be made with diamond infusions. I feel the price is a bit much too. Especially for a new product line that not many people even know much about. You don't really hear about her line or her except the fact she dated Floyd mayweather. Nothing really special about these lipsticks they just don't crack or leave your lips extra dry
Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
The invested shimmer lipstick is stunning. I have a rose gold color and it is so beautiful. It's long wearing, super comfortable on the lips and just gorgeous. This is a pearlescent lipstick that changes depending on how the light hits it from a dusty rose to shimmery gold. Totally in love with this lipstick and think it looks great with a nude liner. The packaging of this lipstick is gorgeous and I love that you can see the color of the lipstick choices without having to open it. Five stars for product and packaging!!!
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
This is my new fav must have line. It just recently launched but the color pallettes a pretty & sassy! I love the lip kit and the eyes shadow colors. I look forward to more from this line. I'm always on the look for new products so this was a pleasant surprise. The whole line is priced affordably, and it will speak to the goddess, sexy baddie in you! Plus the lip varieties are long lasting & smooth not cakey or extra sticky...and the colors really pop.
Aliera P.
Aliera P.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a huge fan of Bad Medina lip products. I've used her lip paints (Thanks Boo, Darling & Young Rouge are my favorites!) and her invested shimmer lipsticks are stunning. Like No Other is my favorite - it's a beautiful rose gold hue with just a hint of shimmer. The lip paints go on smooth, dry quickly and last all day (seriously!) and the invested shimmer lipsticks are creamy and don't leave my lips feeling dry. The packaging is also gorgeous!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I like Bad Medina cosmetics and find the colors to be individual and with some uniqueness compared to other brands similar. What I like most is the pigmentation and the way the make up feels on the skin. The staying power is really good as well. But again, the highlight is how it feels while wearing it. I will say, the price point is a bit more than the trending brands however, I feel it is worth it
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I recently received a Bad Medina lipstick as part of a beauty subscription box. I wanted to like it because the packaging was really cute, but I found the color wasn't a very good match for my skintone and the formulation didn't have much staying power. However, this has been my only experience with Bad Medina to-date so I'd like to try some of their other products before making a full judgement.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
I got samples from this company and they were not good. The lipsticks and liquid lipsticks were not good going on. They weren't creamy. It was very inconsistent. I would not recommend any of their products. I also tried their blushes that come in awful colors. Their shadows are okay but don't last very long on.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Paducah, KY
I have only used a Bad Medina lipstick but I love it. Color choices are great but unlike liquid lipsticks you have to constantly reapply. The product is great for what it is though. It would be better if it last longer. I will probably buy again though because I love the color so much.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Great color selection! The blush and shadows are so buttery and pigmented. The liquid lipstick formula needs some revamping, but the lip gloss is smooth and non-sticky. Love the acrylic and gold packaging, makes for beautiful display pieces.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Just added them on Instagram, how are the lipsticks, do they stay on for a long period of time ?
Do yal offer free cosmetic trials!?