BY NONE

In Werner Herzog's new film "The Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans", Nicolas Cage plays a rogue detective who is as devoted to his job as he is at scoring drugs - while playing fast and loose with the law. He wields his badge as often as he wields his gun in order to get his way. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina he becomes a high-functioning addict who is a deeply intuitive, fearless detective reigning over the beautiful ruins of New Orleans with authority and abandon. Complicating his tumultuous life is the prostitute he loves (played by Eva Mendes). Together they descend into their own world marked by desire, compulsion, and conscience. The result is a singular masterpiece of filmmaking: equally sad and manically humorous. Featurette, Interviews, Trailers, NTSC. "Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans" Photography Book; Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish. see more...

Rob K.
This might be my favorite Nicolas Cage film. His acting is solid throughout the entire movie and makes it enjoyable throughout the entire production. Nicolas cage has played a corrupt cop in several other movies, but this one is a cut above the rest. He has several drug-induced moments which are extremely entertaining (seeing iguanas that aren't there, rambling on about football with drug dealers, etc) and my favorite scene is when he freaks out while sneaking into an old lady's house. He's outrageous!! I would recommend this movie to anyone, Nicolas Cage fan or not.
Amber R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I thought this movie was basically just drugs, sex, and corrupted cops. It made me sad, but I know that this actually does go on in the world. I enjoyed watching it once but prob won't watch it again.
Brandi H.
Montgomery, AL
Is this a good movie? I love Nick cage so I'm sure it great but what do y'all think?