BY EQUATE

EQ SPORT SPF70 LTN see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley G.
San Angelo, TX
I believe all sunscreen is created equal no matter how expensive or cheap it is. Basically, if the active ingredients are the same it’s the same thing.🤷🏼‍♀️ With that being said I was blessed with skin 4 shades lighter than paper so sunscreen in the summer is my best friend. I go through a couple bottles of summer and this is the only kind I have found that keeps me from turning into a real life Mr.Crabs from Spongebob. Seriously. If you need sunscreen this Walmart brand is just as good as the expensive stuff.
Nancy S.
Amarillo, TX
Great sunscreen for on the go with no stick when its dry, kids love it and i love it when we go swimming or just a hike in canyon! Its non greasy and its not runny. When i run out i go buy the same one because i love the formula.
Harley P.
I use this product often when I need sunscreen. It provides protection but does need to be applied often depending on what activities you are doing. Overall a decent sunscreen.
kane k.
Pleasanton
It’s really effective. I barely got sun kissed with it. It is not pricey a tall. It was just what I expected. Great deal.
Brianna K.
Omaha
Great product for being a store brand. Stays on a long time without getting a sunburn and doesnt feel too greasy on the skin like some sun screens.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
It does what it’s supposed to do. It works well for when I’m playing softball in the sun, and it holds up against all the sweat.
Lanie D.
Danville
This sunscreen worked fine in preventing my sunburn, but my skin broke out everywhere I applied it. I wouldn’t use it again.
member-96c22
I don’t think it really work it leave a oily glass on my body and i don’t want to look oily through out the day