BY BAD HABIT

Inspired by the Greek goddess of wisdom, this 18 shade collection will inspire with its wide range of shades and innovative formulas. Featuring four unique textures, Athena has 8 soft and bold mattes, 6 buttery pearled shimmers, 3 shade shifting duo chrome toppers, and one eye-catching glitter.

INGREDIENTS
VALOUR, PURITY, TRUTH, HEROIC, JUSTICE, LORE, POWER, CLEVER: Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake (CI 16035), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140).

FIERCE, TRIUMPH, GLEAM, EPIC, MEDUSA, DIVINE, CUNNING, WISDOM, PRIZE: Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake (CI 16035), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140).

DARING: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Glycerin, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Alcohol, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491), FD&C Red No.40 (CI 16035), Ferric Ferrocyanide (77510), Aluminium Powder (CI 77000).

angela m.
Santa Clarita
Omg y’all! This is the hands down my favorite palette ever!! I swear I ain’t kidding! This is a knockoff dupe by hush App Store which have all kinds of brand but this is actually by bad habit beauty and omg this is a really knock off dupe for Huda beauty desert dusk for a really affordable price!! Best of all for hush app? It offers the free shipping and have all kinds of stuff like girlllll you don’t need to like get high quality brands because hush app is hands down my favorite app to buy stuff online!! Also I have tested out makeup revolution flawless 4 which is also a dupe for Huda beauty desert dusk but not a 100% knock off dupe, it’s just kinda halfway close enough but it’s very beautiful and I would love to purchase it again since sadly I returned it back after some time using it because I had to save up money haha but I definitely will buy it soon!! By the way this is travel friendly and comes with the mirror :)
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I own an ungodly number of palettes and this affordable little gem is without a doubt one of my favorites in my collection.  Although it very obviously borrows from Huda's Dessert Dusk, I think the colors are unique and different from a lot of palettes out there, which was what initially drew me to this dupe.  I don't own Huda's palette, so I can't compare quality, but I can say that in Bad Habit's Athena palette, the mattes are pigmented and blend like a dream, and the shimmers are beautifully pigmented as well.  Lasting power is great, and the price can't be beat.  If you're interested but hesitant, I say definitely check this out!
Jodi C.
Savannah
Such a beauty.  I really love this palette. Yes, it's a dupe. Nope, I don't care The colors are so pretty, the duo chromes are gorgeous! They are all buttery soft and pigmented.  It blends beautifully.  There is fallout, but almost all of the high end palettes I have also have fallout, it doesn't bother me.  I love the bad habit palettes!
Chelsea J.
Springfield, MO
I love the reds in this palette! For it being a dupe and for the price is is not too bad. It does have a decent amount of fallout but with a good primer the product will stay on for 8 hours and maybe even more. I think if you're not willing to spend money on the OG palette from Huda beauty this can be worth a try!
Kayleigh J.
Lake Wales, FL
I love it it’s so creamy and pigmented. Very beautiful colors. Blends easily. I can create a glam look or a natural look using just this pallet. I think it’s the perfect balance for a must have makeup pallet.
Cynthia M.
Turbeville, SC
Came across this beautiful palette. I must say I was very surprised with the results! It’s also a dupe for one of the Huda beauty palettes. The shadows are very easy to work with! The price is also incredible. BAD HABIT Athena Eyeshadow Palette
Jordaine R.
West Palm Beach
The only reason I am giving four stars is because the product has nice pigmentation, however the fallout in this pallet is unbelievable...would not recommend using it after doing your foundation etc it will ruin it.
Kaitlyn M.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this palette. It contains 4 formulas? 7 metallic shimmer shades, 2 eye topper glitter shades, 1 pressed glitter and 8 mattes. The mattes you gotta finesse and there is a bit of kick back but I don’t mind that at all the shimmery shades are amazing wet or dry
Liberty B.
Williamsburg, VA
As you already know, it’s a complete dupe for the Huda Desert Dusk palette. I bought this one since I don’t support Huda and absolutely love it. The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend and the shimmer apply beautifully especially when applied with your finger. I love the shades in there and can create some really beautiful looks! Super affordable too (compared to the price of the Huda one)
Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
bad habit is one of my all time favorite brands now and the athena palette is up there with my abh palettes. i love the colors and pigment. it's a good price and value and there some kickback but not enough to run through the product. highly recommend this palette.