BY BAD GIRLS CLUB

Bad Girls Club

Start your review of Bad Girls Club!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Definitely my biggest guilty pleasure show but the past few seasons have gotten pretty ridiculous." in 6 reviews
  • "This show is drama central lol but I love it, all the fights and all the laughs, overall good show and of course funny as well." in 5 reviews
Ashleigh J.
Atlanta
Love this show. Very entertaining. since i dont allow drama into my life i watch others to stay entertained lol. although the girls are very catty its funny as well. its like your regular rooming reality show. if you want to be entertained and watch a few cat fights watch this
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I find myself liking this show less and less each season. One of the reasons, is I feel like its almost customary for them to bully. Not just mess with, but severely bully people. Its not something that should be glorified, and even though they get kicked off the show for doing it, it goes on far too long before they take action. I love how in the newer seasons they offer counseling to the girls that have issues in hopes they leave a better person. I also adore the host Tanisha and I wait patiently for the finales!
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Guilty pleasure for sure. This show is absolutely wild!! I'm pretty sure the entire time I was watching this is was just a bunch of roudy woman drinking way too much and having zero filter.. for their mouths and body parts... which is typically nothing I enjoy doing but it's very funny
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
The first seasons were way better with whatever they are throwing out now. No one is making GIFs and memes of the previous seasons. Why? Because it's so fake and the girls are just trying so hard to be annoying. It used to be my guilty pleasure but I don't enjoy watching it anymore because they're just so predictable. There's no interesting plot, just annoying girls!
Stephanie W.
1,013 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show was definitely a guilty pleasure for me especially when I was in my early twenties. I liked seeing the drama unfold. Now, it all seems pretty redundant (i.e. girls partying to excess, sleeping around, someone cheats on the boyfriend she has at home, girls fight and someone goes to the hotel, someone gets kicked out for violence, someone's mattress ends up in the water, the original girls treat the new ones poorly and it leads to more fighting). Every now and then, I turn it on but I guess the times of me watching entire seasons is over.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
When this first came on years ago, I was obsessed. Now, it's kind of played out. I guess maybe because I'm older, and I think it's tacky to be labeled "A Bad Girl." I mean the show is basically reality TV, so each season is a new cast of "Bad Girls" and their stories. If you like drama, and fighting, this show is for you. I haven't watched the show is some years. I think it appeals to a younger crowd..maybe.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I gave up this show for a little bit because I was so embarrassed to tell others that I watched it. But this season, I happened to catch an early episode and I was hooked again. Don't watch it if you're looking for any kind of intellectual stimulation or huge life lesson. But if you accept it for what it is (good ol' trashy reality tv), then it does the job.
Aisha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Bad Girls Club can be good or bad depending on the individuals that are there that season. I really like this show, but then there's times that I just hate it. The girls can be so immature on the show and it really bugs me. Instead of being ladies in some situations they fight and ect. I do admit though the drama is what keeps me coming back though. they make he show really interesting to watch. Overall it's a good show and will have you laughing and what not it's just the drama can be too much.
Bianca H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
BGC was such an entertaining show. My favorite show of all time. The best season in my opinion was season 9. After season 9 something seemed to be wrong with all the girls. Don't get me wrong, I am team #shanrock and always will be. I love zulu & sarah and I currently really like Blu #BGC12 but I'm not feeling her no more. I LOVE jada! some of the girls just jump so much like Gigi from season 11. Loren from the current season gets so mad over everything but I hope season 13 will be the best.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love watching this show with my girlfriends. Seeing how crazy these girls act was one of my favorite things. However, in recent seasons I think they have done a bad job selecting the cast. I'm sick of everyone going home, and the struggle between original girls vs. replacement girls every season is predictable and stupid. They need to pick girls with better personalities who will stop copying everything done in prior seasons. If I see one more mattress get thrown in a pool, I'M DONE.
Dawn-Marie R.
Pawtucket, RI
Who is your all-time favorite bad girl?
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Who are your favorite bad girls! ?
Katherine H.
Horton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is the worst bad girl?
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield, IN
Anjanette M.
San Jose, CA
Question has been deleted

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.