BY NONE

1 Box = 12 - 0.75 oz (21 g) rolls [9 oz (256 g)]; Fruit Flavored Snacks - Berry Tie-Dye - Color By The Foot - Value Pack. Double pack. Berry Tie-Die: naturally flavored. Color By The Foot: naturally rainbow punch flavored. Good source of vitamin C. 80 Calories per roll. Low fat. Gluten free. Made with real fruit. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600016710'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• I have been looking for new munchies for when we grill ou...1 Answers
Brianna Z.
I am pretty obsessed with these fruit roll ups ! They taste so good!! Their flavors are super fruity and I love it ! Perfect snack !
Mikayla H.
This is perfect for a barbecue or any type of summer party. It taste great and is the best snack for everyone from kids to adults.
Rebecca C.
Some of these are good flavors, but not all of them. I honestly wouldn't buy again just because I'm not a huge fan of chex mix.
Emily S.
All of these items are great for snacking. I do not know a single person who doesn't enjoy at least one of these items.
Dominique K.
Atlanta, GA
It contains a great variety of items so that everyone can enjoy something they like. Though it's a bit Chex Mix heavy
Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
I love snacking on chex mix! All the flavors are yummy and soooo different. They're great for any occasion
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
These are good to have in a little get together with some friends or some family!! They are all so good!
Samantha r.
I love chex mix all the different flavors. There easy to just grab and snack. I like the sweet flavors
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite but ok I wouldn't purchase this flavor again I much rather the cheddar flavor.
wendy m.
Chex mix so good you just gotta have them anywhere on the go and it is perfectly for #bbqbash.
DeeAnn D.
I have been looking for new munchies for when we grill outside. What do you think?