BY NONE

1 Box = 12 - 0.75 oz (21 g) rolls [9 oz (256 g)]; Fruit Flavored Snacks - Berry Tie-Dye - Color By The Foot - Value Pack. Double pack. Berry Tie-Die: naturally flavored. Color By The Foot: naturally rainbow punch flavored. Good source of vitamin C. 80 Calories per roll. Low fat. Gluten free. Made with real fruit. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600016710'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• I have been looking for new munchies for when we grill ou...1 Answers
Dina N.
One of my favorite snacks ever! You can find it anywhere, Walmart target or any drugstore. I would recommend it to everyone especially those of you who work an office job all day long and you get hungry throughout the day!
Malaina L.
Toledo, Ohio
I love having these snacks in a bowl for the kids to munch on while they wait for the food to be ready. They are a good way to keep guests entertained. I highly recommend this products to anyone! Its light enough too that it won't spoil your dinner
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Im not a huge fan of Chex Mix, but i will admit i LOVE to dig the little brown crackers out of the bag and eat them. They should make a bag with just the little brown crackers. Maybe then i would be a bigger fan.
Adriana B.
Moreno Valley, CA
GREAT ! love this snack . Great for sharing with family and having at BBQ . Good and great to mix with other snacks . It's not expensive and it's very delicious and I recommend it to others . Favorite snack ever
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
This last Backyard Bash I had my daughter pick these as a snack. The guest love them and she did too. She is always getting chex mix all flavors. She love chex mix. When you have a variety why not get them and the price was not bad at all.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love chex mix 😃 its an awesome snack ! And always great for a party ! They always taste great and they have so many flavors that you can please everyone 😃
Nancy B.
Compton, CA
Awesome, great flavors, great for road trips, for camping and snaking during the day.very affordable and inexpensive, I don't know if its healthy but its good
Brittany B.
All of the snacks in this bundle are delicious and essential to any backyard BBQ! With a variety of choices to meet everyone's expectations and cravings!
Chloe M.
I love having a selection of snacks to pick from when I'm out, In this bundle are very delicious snacks and essential you can bring to any backyard BBQ!
D'Naijah W.
Hartford, CT
I pick this up at BJ's it's great for the kids and easy but it contains nuts so be careful and this can be healthy snack but some items aren't
DeeAnn D.
I have been looking for new munchies for when we grill outside. What do you think?

back