Backwoods

Backwoods - Sweet Aromatic 5 pack Cigars 5.00 ct

by Backwoods

Features
  • Cigars sweet aromatic
  • The best of the best offering a mellow and sweet smoke both in tobacco flavor and aroma.
  • Case of 8

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Backwoods - Sweet Aromatic 5 pack Cigars 5.00 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Hannah D.
Surprise, AZ
Backwoods - Sweet Aromatic 5 pack Cigars 5.00 ct uploaded by Hannah D.
From all the Backwoods flavors, I have to say sweet aromatic is my favorite. Its mild, sweet and smooth. Recently, from a five pack, could honestly only smoke 1to2 and the rest have larger stems, holes, and bitter. It's still my favorite but I'd like consistency. I'm still buying and recommending..
ashley R.
North Miami, FL
Favorite shell and favorite flavor they have I wish they had better flavors and more but for now this is my favorite
Gerolin P.
Providence, RI
Backwoods are amazing! They are not thick at all they are thin leafs! Now I’m not going to say what it’s used for but I think we all know 😉
Reginna J.
Best tasting natural leaf wrapper. I would recommend this product. Backwoods sweet aromatic flavor is good.

Looking for your answer?