BY LANACARE

Back-warmer in soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, designed by Danish nurse with intention of providing relief for tense, achy muscles. Soft enough to be placed directly against skin. Wool breathes, maintaining comfortable temperature against your skin. Wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable, yet even when damp, feels warm. Self-cleansing action of wool provides for easy-care. Especially beneficial for ... Lower back pain due to tense, achy muscles. Hip problems. Menstrual cramps. “Quotes from pleased customers - I used this back warmer after my back surgery and it was so soothing! It provided a subtle warmth. After a long day of working on my feet, my back felt less tired on the days I wore my woolen warmer than when I went without it. And on cold, chilly days it seemed to keep my back from tensing up. -I used this while waiting for hip replacement surgery. My pain was so bad I could barely tolerate sitting on a plane, but the warmer gave me relief. I was able to travel to visit my daughter without dreading the flight! Small - 33 in circumference- 10 in. back from top to bottom. Medium - 35 in circumference- 12 in. back from top to bottom. Large - 38 in circumference- 14 in. back from top to bottom. X-Large - 40 in circumference- 14 in. back from top to bottom. Will stretch 2-3 in. in width.

Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool.; Designed by Danish nurse.; Wrap-around style with front velcro-closures. (See Product Description below for measurements).; Wool absorbs moisture, keeping skin dry. Natural lanolin content cleanses away bacteria for easy care.; Wool provides warmth, yet breathes to maintain a comfortable temperature against skin.

Backwarmer, Organic Merino Wool, size Large
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Backwarmer, Organic Merino Wool, size Large!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?