Arts & CraftsMediaMusic & Sound RecordingsLegacy
Backstreet Boys - Greatest Hits: Chapter One

Backstreet Boys - Greatest Hits: Chapter One

by Legacy

Backstreet Boys, CD, Sony Bmg Europe

Who is/was your favorite backstreet boy?
What’s your favorite songs from Backstreet Boys?
Who still have their CDs
Start your review of Backstreet Boys - Greatest Hits: Chapter One!
How would you rate this product?
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Backstreet Boys - Greatest Hits: Chapter One uploaded by Fatima A R.
I absolutely love this CD, BSB is my favorite boy band. Every single song on here is amazing. I just wish that "Everybody" was the single version instead of the extended ( I like Nick's solo in the single one.) This is an album I could listen to on repeat and not tire of. If you want to listen to good, clean music or you are just a BSB fan like me, you need this album.
Amy D.
Wytheville, VA
I could never get tired of listening to the Backsteet Boys. It gets me in a good mood every time I listen to them.
Ivy C.
Irvine, CA
Like Backstreet Boys since I was in middle school 😁😁so I vote Backstreet Boys! Their songs are classic and awesome!
Elizabeth B.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The sound track of my youth. There’s something magical that happens when you put on some classic BSB. My forgotten inner teenybopper comes and is ready to have a good time and embarrass my nephews. It’s classic late 90s early 2000s pop music and will be stuck in your head for life.
Stormie S.
Panama City, FL
The best! Backstreet Boys are live to this day! Someone stole this cd from me. But I still love it to this day!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Oh my freaking goodness!!! This is a huge flash back to my favorite time period!!! I had every poster of the BSB AND NSYNC. I still listen to all their ridiculous songs. #OnlyA90sBabyWouldknow
Amanda S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite boy bands growing up! This album is jam packed with their biggest hits like I Want It That Way and Larger Than Life! This album has a lot of great ballads on it! I highly recommend if you were a fan of the Backstreet Boys!
Crystal J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
2,250 reviews
One of my favorite CDs of all time I could literally listen to it on repeat 24/7 of course the price was okay since you know where in 2017 now I would highly recommend it to anybody
Noemi P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg still one of my favorite boy bands! this CD has all of their hit tracts all in one. Great buy if you liked the 90s hip-hop boy bands!
Yoalys C.
This reminds me of my adolescence, I used to have posters in my bedroom, I love all their songs, great band.