BY NONE

BACKSTREET BOYS is an Enhanced CD containing both a full audio program as well as multimedia computer files and free access to the Internet. Backstreet Boys: Nick Carter, Brian "B-Rok" Littrell, Kevin Richardson, Howard "Howie D." Dorough, Alexander James McLean (vocals).Additional personnel includes: Smooth T. (rap vocals); Mookie, Larry "Rock" Campbell, Timmy Allen, Veit Renn (various instruments); Chuck Anthony, Esbjorn Ohrwall (guitar); Rodney Jerkins (bass, drums); Bulent Aris, Toni Cottura (programming); Full Force. Producers include: Denniz PoP, Max Martin, Kristian Lundin, Veit Renn, Bulent Aris. Engineers include: Joe Smith, Chris Trevett, Tom Donovan. Recorded at Cheiron Studios, Stockholm, Sweden; Parc Studios and Platinum Post Studios, Orlando, Florida; Battery Studio and The Hit Factory, New York, New York. Backstreet Boys were nominated for the 1999 Grammy Award for Best New Artist. German edition with seven extra songs. Don't be scared, mom and dad; though the Backstreet Boys employ a little rapping and hip-hop beat wizardy in their dance-pop amalgam, there's no R-rated gangsta mythology at work on their self-titled debut smash. And though this quartet of video-friendly fresh-faced boys has garnered many superficial comparisons to former teen idols New Kids On The Block, the Backstreet Boys sound has a bit more going for it. A more streetwise approach, hook-filled arrangements, a distinctive mixture of rapping and vocal harmonies and an endless supply of floor-shaking dance beats are the distinguishing marks of these platinum-plus pop poster boys. see more...

Backstreet Boys ~ Backstreet Boys [BMG International] (new)
  • "I used go be obsessed with them, they were popular when I was in middle school." in 1 review
  • "Backstreet boys were popular 15 years ago when i was a kid and i have to say i still to this day will pull up their music on my ipod pop in a cd and i still to this day see them on tv or in a movie they are amazing and always will be an amazing brand " in 1 review
  • "The songs in this CD are really good!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
I didn’t grow up when this band was popular but I do enjoy their songs. You don’t hear this band played on the radio anymore so you only really get to hear them if you’re familiar of the band.
Michelle L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was in high school when this group was popular. I listen to their songs all the time. They still play some of there songs on the radio and it takes me back in time. They are all now grown up with wonderful careers. I like how they went on tour a few years ago and how they all stay in touch.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
you're not a true 90s kid if you do not know who backstreet boys is. I remember in the car ride to school we would have them on repeat! they were always compared to N'SYNC but i think they were very different in their songs and just the way they were. if you havent listened to them, i would go right now! one of my all time favorites!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
The Backstreet Boys will forever be one of my major pop groups! They are the best of the best and since I’m a 90’s baby I will forever love them! Come on people you know you love them! So review them’ goodness
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I remember sitting in my older cousin's room and listening to this album while we went through which barbies she wanted to give to me because she had *just* outgrown them. She knew all the dance moves to their music videos and made up her own for the songs without videos. Great Album.
Tennille F.
PETERSBURG, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Backstreet's back ALRIGHT! With the comeback of Backstreet, I can't help but say I'm geekin' over here! I HAVE to see them! I'm a huge fan, and I still sing along with their lyrics whenever I hear them! Everyone knows their music, and let's face it...it's not going anywhere soon!
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
This brings me back to my childhood. I listened to this CD every Friday when I got it in Christmas 1998 which was a Friday. I listened to the CD every Friday and foolishly gave this to my sister's friend. Thank God I can listen to this song and set adrift on memory's bliss.
Margaret L.
Belle Glade, FL
This is my favorite band and I've just recently went back to listen to this album and honestly it's all ive been listening to for 2 weeks. Such a great mix of both slow jams and party tracks. Even if you don't like this band there's bound to be one track on this album that you like. Also baby Nick is probably my favorite.
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh man, this takes me back. I might sound like an old woman saying this, but I feel like growing up in the 90's and 00's we really had the best music! Backstreet boys really are a talented group and I love(d) their music!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
15 years ago when I was I think a freshmen in high school girls were obsessed with these boys! Now I personally never had that whole fandom crazy reaction but I did like a lot of their songs and owned one of their albums. If I hear one of their songs I will totally sing along. Guilty pleasure!
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Does anyone still own theirs?
Michelle L.