Backstage Beauty Lights

by Backstage Beauty Lights

• 2 x 16” LED lights
  • Impact resistant, poly carbonate
  • Chrome Option: Touch Sensitive; White Option: ON/OFF Button
  • Suction cups for easy placement and removal
  • 30-minute auto shut off timer
  • Magnifying mirror with suction attachment
  • Dove grey soft travel bag for lights
  • Dove grey soft travel bag for mirror
  • 6 x suction cups with travel holder
  • Battery operated; cordless

I’m having some problems keeping my backstage beauty lights on! I’m just curious if anyone else is having this problem or if it’s maybe just my batteries? Thanks in advance!!
I received this in the mail... why? I did not order it and I really don’t want it! Who did it come from?
Does anybody else have problems with them staying on? I've had to replace the batteries 4 times in the past 2 months.
Start your review of Backstage Beauty Lights!
How would you rate this product?
Provo, UT
Backstage Beauty Lights uploaded by Kyla F.
Love this product! Was so happy with the quality and ease of the product! I love the mobility of being able to take the product to any mirror! Love the tap on feature!
fpo ap
Backstage Beauty Lights uploaded by daphne B.
The best lighting it’s portable and not heavy -the lighting is bright and effect for travel or just for keeping at home !!
Prospect Hts, IL
Got these in a VoxBox and I’m obsessed! They are super easy to stick on to any mirror and you can move them easily as well. Great lighting and really worth it. If I had known about these without the VoxBox I would have bought them!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I absolutely love these lights! They are perfect to use while applying makeup, take pictures! I like how they are battery operated too! Super easy to put together and easy to take places!
Haw River, NC
OMG these lights are amazing! I really love using them on my bathroom mirror to help me perfect my makeup - plus they allow for really cute selfies! I usually hate doing my makeup for fancy events and not knowing how my makeup with look in different light settings or if it's blended properly - these lights really provide such natural lighting that you can apply makeup more evenly. I love that I can simply remove the lights if I want to move them to another mirror or use for transport.
Los Angeles, CA
I rate this product 5 stars because the packaging is amazing. Very professional, clean and they used amazing material to fabric it which made those lights not look cheap, poor, you know?! I got the one with 2 bars of lights and they are good, they light up my room. It comes with a small mirror that I attached to my big mirror, and they also send you a suede bag to keep/protect your lights whenever you are carrying it. I totally recommend for those who wants some LEDs lights to carry around and take pics, do your makeup or just light up an ambient like me.
Delaware, OH
We all love to find that 'perfect selfie lighting' and this is literally it, From makeup application to taking selfies of the finished product, this lighting is it. It is bright, white and everything you could ask for in a beauty room or bathroom mirror. The setup was effortless and the packaging was beautiful. The only thing I would change would be the size of the suction cups... they protrude beyond the width of the light and kind of cheapen the appearance of the lights overall. But all in all, gorgeous lighting for flawless makeup application. Would definitely recommend! I was sent this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Winter Park, FL
Got these from none other than INFLUENSTER! Yaaay :) and I absolutely love them. They brighten any mirror up like no other and make make up application so easy (and fun).
I received these lights thanks to influenster. I immediately took out my lights and turned them in unfortunately for me mines run out of battery very quickly and then begin turning on and off so idk if i got a defective one but I honestly love the lights
Waukegan, IL
These light are perfect to tag along with you if you need the extra lighting. I love that it comes with the suction cups that can be placed on any mirror and you just remove it when it’s done. I was very satisfied with them
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...