Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

CYNTHIA R.
Westminster, CA
Great magazine for the person who loves the great outdoors. I usually look to this magazine to discover new and exciting things not only to bring along with me but to get as gifts for my friends and family who like to be outdoors.
Jane  L.
Indianapolis, IN
Great for discovering new places to hike or backpack!
My favorite part was getting ideas for what to include on my next trip, product suggestions, and tips from other hikers.
Very well put together. Highly recommended!
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
I really enjoyed getting backpackers magazine. It had a lot of information about cool places to visit. I also enjoyed the products that they featured as it gave me a better understanding of what new gear is out there.
Ryan A.
Louisville, CO
Another great magazine that I stand by and trust what they have to say. Their in depth product reviews and trip reports give me inspiration for my next adventures.
Kristina B.
My husband and I love this magazine. It is super informative on equipment and has helped us select some great gear. We also love seeing the amazing hiking locations. This is a must have for every backpacker!
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
I just finished my 3 month backpacking trip throughout South America. This is such a great resource. Nice to find a relatable magazine. So many tips and awesome merchandise. Only magazine my boyfriend wants!
Jamie W.
I love backing and this magazine is great at giving you tips for you journey. It also shows and talks about different great and new items that can help you along your way. Great for advanced to beginner :)
Virginia G.
Olympia, WA
I really do enjoy backpackers magazine, it gave me great places to hike in the PNW one issue and another helped me learn the essentials to packing my bag. Great magazine for both beginners and up
Kari M.
Milwaukee, Wi
Great articles and photography! Fits very well with my family's lifestyle. The product reviews and trips they write about are super relevant. There's something for everyone in this magazine.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I used to look and these for hours and read about every trail and all the backpacking equipment there is! They are really useful magazines if you love hiking and plan on backpacking someday.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?