Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Julia Mae B.
I am always on the go hiking and adventuring! This magazine is something I will take time out of my day to actually sit down and read! I love the pictures along with the informational articles!
Sylvia S.
Picayune, MS
We just picked a hike out of Backpacker Magazine and went...and loved it! Their advice and tips about the trail were spot on! They always have timely information and new trails and gear to try. I recommend this for the novice as well as the seasoned backpacker.
Denise L.
Gresham, OR
Love it! Super inspiring and motivational. It helped me get back in love with hiking and provided with new places to hike. I also got most of my equipment from recommendations from here.
Eileen G.
This is my absolute favorite backpacking and hiking resource. There are trails all over the US, and sometimes international. They give gear reviews, and trail advice for foods, and what to carry. It is always fun to read, and has a lot of pretty photos.
Hatice F.
Sugar Land, TX
I have been getting this magazine for nearly a year now and I always enjoy reading it. I have gotten great advice about hiking in areas that are close to home and far away and the trail guides are always accurate. There is good information including gear reviews and all kinds of tips and tricks that make your back country hiking better.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
I received this as a gift from my dad and it was one of the best magazine subscriptions I've ever had! It had so much useful information for everyone. I'm not a big backpacker compared to my dad, but every issue easily related to everyone.
Olivia H.
Crossville
I enjoyed the articles in this magazine. It shows what everyone else is kinda doing and places to go. If you like to hike or walk or just explore this is an awesome magazine.
Betty A.
This is a great magazine! If you are a backpacker/hiker, then you will love this! It gives you nice tips on how to achieve your hiking goals. Also, there are many nice articles in here about nature, and the environment. It's very helpful!
Erinn W.
San Luis Obisp, CA
I love Backpacker Magazine! Provides great info on new gear and hikes for many experience levels and budgets. Unlike many magazines, I typically enjoy all articles and ads.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I love Backpacker because it gives me info not only destinations, but also on the right gear for the right situations along with reviews and first hand help and guidance;)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?