Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Lex L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this magazine. It was well written, engaging and gave me so many ideas. I'm a fairly regular reader and I think that in comparison to other travel mags, it gives a great insight into backpacking. I'd highly recommend to travelers!
Dan N.
Tampa, FL
This is a good magazine if you are someone who is really into camping or traveling. Great pictures and commentary. I'm not much of a reader, so the pictures and tips sections was nice. I do not have a subscription, but I do recommend this magazine
Craig B.
Covington, KY
Although geared for the true backpacker, I found Backpacker Magazine to also be a great source of information for the day hiker as well. There are plenty of ideas and trips that can be adjusted for the day hiker and the equipment reviews are still valuable bits of knowledge for the day hiker. Love this magazine!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I thoroughly enjoy this magazine as a backpacker myself, this has come in handy as research for products that I have gone on to purchase for not only myself but for loved ones who also enjoy the sport. The articles from others who participate are fun to read and learn about new places both local and afar.
Crystal O.
Palmdale, CA
Love it, makes me want to hike and see products to make my hiking a better experince. I also enjoy sharing these with my friends and they love to look through it and see what can be out next exploring trip.
CheapBebe's D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Features backpacking stories that will inspires you, new gears, gadgets, camping recipes and great backpacking destination. And learn and get the latest tips, topics about backpacking. Introduce you with new products and equipments that you will be needed in your upcoming adventures.
Sarah K.
Freeland, WA
I've been reading Backpacker since about 1998, and it is for the most part, the only outdoor based magazine on hiking in the US. It hasn't had much of a challenge the past decade, and is thinner now, with more repeats of topics. Still, if you are new to hiking, it is a great resource.
Cyprian T.
Summerville, SC
It's hard to keep on coming up with places to go hike but they do a good job. Outdoor gear is forever changing so it's awesome that they let you know what's available and if it's worth it. Good stuff!
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
I really enjoy reading the articles in this magazine. It also really inspires me to go new places. I've also liked hiking and would recommend this magazine to anyone who is looking to see beautiful places or just interested in learning what's out there! Always a great read!
Veronica R.
State College, PA
This magazine really doesn't have the substance that I want if I pay for a magazine subscription. There's a lot of recommended products in the magazine which is cool, but I don't like the amount of ads. It's way too many, so I won't subscribe to backpacker again.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?