Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #6 in Magazines & Newspapers

Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Great magazine, so interesting. Love love it . If your into these type of magazines super cute magazine and I really enjoy them . You should totally subscribe to get these (: really love them . 100% for sure
Gabrielle P.
Tempe, Az
I absolutely love this magazine! It's full of amazing articles and pictures I just can't get enough! My dad used to get these when I was growing up so this magazine helped fuel my passion for the outdoors!
Sara P.
Always gets me excited for my next big hiking trip. Helpful in seeing what's new and what is way out dated as far as hiking gear. Reviews on hiking locations are very helpful when planning with a group.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
We love Backpacker. My husband and I scour through the magazine. The photos are fantastic and I love the articles that are highlighted. We get yearly subscriptions year after year and we will continue to do so!
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
My husband and I are avid back packers and this is one of our favorite magazines that we receive. It provides us with ideas and bucklists of where to back pack next! Definitely a must read of incredible places in the world to explore!
Megan M.
Holland, MI
This is a beautiful publication that both my husband and I enjoy. The pictures are stunning and the hiking trail information is detailed. We're excited to try some suggested hikes in the future.
Josephine S.
Great magazine!! I really love the content that this magazine has inside ! I'm a huge traveler and this magazine just really has it all! From new places to new discoveries I really love this so much!!
Meaghan E.
Wimauma, FL
This magazine inspires me to travel and hike more! I’ve gotten ideas for trips out of this magazine on several occasions. I’ve also learned about amazing products from it! Absolutely love it!
Crystal S.
Seriously check this out if you're interested in travelling to new locations. There are great articles about spots to hike and tips for all levels of backpackers/hikers.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
I love this magazine! It is so informational, and is great compared to other alternatives. I currently have had a subscription for 1 year! My favorite part about this magazine is the amazing pictures!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?