Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Backpacker is great if you're not a glamp-ing sort of outdoors lover. They have excellent gear guides with reviews and specs that ranges from tents to cooking stoves to sleeping bags.
They have comprehensive outdoor park articles to help spark interest in exploring new places.
The website they have is also good. It allows you to explore different categories like Trips and Gear which can be great when you're looking for new products.
The missing star is because everything kind of seems like an advertisement.
Jennifer M.
North Pole, AK
This magazine was fun to read and I enjoyed learning about different trails throughout the United States. The tips that professional hikers game and the products they advertised were good but on the expensive side, obviously. It isn't something I would spend a lot of money on reading a lot. Nothing wrong with it I just have other interests.
Alexandra L.
Porterville, CA
So if bout L.A girls matte lipsticks and they are the best!i love how pigmented and amazing they are!!!!they last forever and I always get great compliments on my lips whenever I am wearing it!:)I love to try new colors whenever I have the chance but I usually just use my cousins lol!but I recommend the brand they are amazing!:)
Miriam L.
I really like the tips given in this magazine. My husband especially loves the new products that are displayed, reviewed, and recommended after being put to actual use. My family are active hikers and have been to many of the locations featured in this magazine.
Jayne E.
I have purchased this magazine a couple of times and I enjoy it. it is always full of great hiking and backpacking trips for experienced backpackers and novices like myself. I like that it has suggestions based on the season of year and also helpful tips for packing and products and how to manage while backpacking. it has definitely helped me as I experiment with this new interest.
Conny W.
This magazine was interesting to me. I enjoyed the different types of articles than what i was used to. I received this as a gift from my husband who LOVED to hike. I probably finished the magazine in about and hour or two depending on how many tea breaks I took.
Jazmin H.
los angeles, ca
Frankly I have never had the opportunity to read it, but I specialize in tourism and I love knowing that I have a great support and especially because it is experiences of people who have traveled to these destinations and not just read basic history In Internet
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
Although I enjoy looking through this magazine it is not something I would purchase as it is a bit expensive. A friend usually brings theirs over to me once they've read through it. It has a lot of information on trails and safety tips for campers.
Allison G.
Rockford, MI
This magazine is by far one of my favorites! As as avid backpacker, i love being able to read about what other people have done and where they have gone. Every issue has the most beautiful pictures that instantly make me want to go hike those places.
Lex L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this magazine. It was well written, engaging and gave me so many ideas. I'm a fairly regular reader and I think that in comparison to other travel mags, it gives a great insight into backpacking. I'd highly recommend to travelers!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?