Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
I hate this magazine as much as I love it! The places it shows you make me jealous that I can't make it to everyone of them, hence the hate I have for the publication!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
If you enjoy the outdoors this is an amazing resource. I love hiking and spending time camping with my family and this allows me to have an incredible resource. It’s a bit expensive per issue but it’s quite worth it!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Great magazine, so interesting. Love love it . If your into these type of magazines super cute magazine and I really enjoy them . You should totally subscribe to get these (: really love them . 100% for sure
Gabrielle P.
Tempe, Az
I absolutely love this magazine! It's full of amazing articles and pictures I just can't get enough! My dad used to get these when I was growing up so this magazine helped fuel my passion for the outdoors!
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
We love Backpacker. My husband and I scour through the magazine. The photos are fantastic and I love the articles that are highlighted. We get yearly subscriptions year after year and we will continue to do so!
Sara P.
Always gets me excited for my next big hiking trip. Helpful in seeing what's new and what is way out dated as far as hiking gear. Reviews on hiking locations are very helpful when planning with a group.
Josephine S.
Great magazine!! I really love the content that this magazine has inside ! I'm a huge traveler and this magazine just really has it all! From new places to new discoveries I really love this so much!!
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
I love this magazine! It is so informational, and is great compared to other alternatives. I currently have had a subscription for 1 year! My favorite part about this magazine is the amazing pictures!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
This is very informative, for outdoor lovers you will be very entertained by this little magazine! Definitely worth a read for tips and tricks of the outdoor nature.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?