Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Alexis A.
Being an avid trail builder and conservationist I always find myself outside and I love reading backpacker because of the insight and gear guides. I have been inspired by a number of trips because of the magazine!
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
The perfect magazine to have you enjoy the outdoors. They always recommend hikes and destinations to visit and I️ am constantly ripping out pages to save locations I️ want to visit. A must have for all hikers.
Haley M.
Horizon City, TX
I love reading this magazine! I’m new to backpacking and enjoy the insight this magazine gives! I picked it up over others for the name! It says backpacking not just camping or outdoors. It is a must read!
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
This magazine is so great!! I hike and camp a lot, so reading up about the topic is really enjoyable and inspiring to me. It's a fantastic option for anyone who loves the outdoors and goes outside a lot!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The very first issue we received of Backpacker magazine I was hooked. It had a list of all the best places to hike in each state. I love lists and they were so many trials I’ve never heard of before!
Megan M.
Holland, MI
This is a beautiful publication that both my husband and I enjoy. The pictures are stunning and the hiking trail information is detailed. We're excited to try some suggested hikes in the future.
Meaghan E.
Wimauma , FL
This magazine inspires me to travel and hike more! I’ve gotten ideas for trips out of this magazine on several occasions. I’ve also learned about amazing products from it! Absolutely love it!
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
My boyfriend and I have recently taken an interest in backpacking but thanks to Backpacking Magazine we don’t have to be total newbs. This magazine provides great tips and tricks!
Crystal S.
Seriously check this out if you're interested in travelling to new locations. There are great articles about spots to hike and tips for all levels of backpackers/hikers.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
I hate this magazine as much as I love it! The places it shows you make me jealous that I can't make it to everyone of them, hence the hate I have for the publication!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?