Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Excellent write ups on hiking travel good articles for the family well written
Keeosha H.
Grants Pass, OR
This is a good magazine for anyone that is interested in outdoor equipment
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
Me encanta leer es muy interesante y informativa .....!! La recomiendo..!!!
Nora C.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS NORA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSo INSTAGRAM . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post reviewThank you""
Freya 👑.
It’s a great magizine if you are interested in this kind of topic. It has a lot of content and is high quality. I read at least once a day making sure I read at least 1 page of this. It’s totally worth it ans really inexpensive !!! I highly recomend this to anyone so you should give it a try x
Preethiya J.
I'm never disappointed when my copy arrives in the mail. The variety of article are great for beginners and expert hikers. Online links provide more details and other stories. Well worth the price, and I've used many of the advice from this magazine when preparing and executing my trips.
Bouadou Z.
Montréal , QC
Backpacker is an outdoors magazine that's been helping camping and outdoor adventure enthusiasts enjoy nature to the fullest with tested and trusted advice since 1973. With stunning photography and expert input, Backpacker puts "The outdoors at your doorstep."
Valeriya D.
Bear
Interesting #mask #face #cute #beautiful #pretty #beauty #hair #makeup #girl #love #beautiful #fashion #happy #cute #selfie #smile #nature
#instalike #fitness #nofilter #amazing #life #makeup #model #motivation #webstagram #sweet
Lonnie D.
Ottawa, ON
Love this mag! My partner and I love the outdoors and backpacking around the world so this is a great magazine to help inspire future travel plans! They have a wealth of great articles with very useful and insightful information.
Ailsa M.
A good magazine very cooking I enjoy reading it it is great very informative it is better than most I have found and find it locally for very cheap it is great I read it quite a lot but I’ve only just recently started
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?