Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Aman S.
Long Beach
This magazine always has great suggestions for an adventurous getaway . they tell you about the place, restaurants nearby, and all the main attractions which comes handy when you are actually there.
Lauren K.
I love this magazine! There are A lot of great articles and information about things to do around the world and I actually really enjoy having a publication like this for the advertisements. Sometimes it’s just great to know about the new products and things that are coming out.
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
I love the hard copy of this magazine when I pick it up from the store. But the digital subscription is a pain. I subscribed through the apple App Store, and it wouldn't sync up with the app 1/2 the time. So 1/2 the time I could access my subscription and 1/2 I couldn't.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love it. Gives very wanderlusting tips on going outdoors and being outside. Gives me traveling ideas as well and tips on where to go and what exactly one should bring when traveling far and few between. Always gives inspo
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
I love coming across an issue of backpacker magazine! Even the magazine is packed with adventure!!! I love seeing new outdoor gear and reading about where all the travel hype is! It's always great seeing places I've been and I'm always left wanderlust.
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I've really liked backpacker magazine for awhile. The stories are great and the pictures inspire me to travel more. It also kind of helped inspire me to do more backpacking when starting out :) it's hard to find this magazine anymore though :/
Jillian G.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this magazine! I am always enhancing my knowledge of backpacking when I read his magazine and I am so grateful that it exists! I will continue to subscribe to this magazine and I would recommend it to all of my friends!
Megan B.
Crestview
There is so much wonderful information in every issue! From product reviews, to trail info, to general outdoor info, there’s something for everyone! I love how they outline specific trails and lay out the path for a successful hike!
Victoria M.
Heber Springs
This is super cool me and my boyfriend love traveling and when we get this in the mail every issue it shows us what trips are near us, new supplies and how much costs are. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to travel
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?