Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #4 in Magazines & Newspapers

Ashlea S.
Rochester, NY
Good read, will continue to purchase. This is a magazine suitable for any adventurous individual
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
We have been getting this magazine for years my 17 year old son loves it! He enjoys the outdoors.
noor h.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Good and interesting. help me when I went outside and want to know what I need for outdoor life
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
Really cool and informational magazine, makes me wish I had money and go do all that cool stuff
Aimee G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Good mag full of all sorts of info.love saving them for when i want to go back and read again.
- k.
Stevenson Ranch
I looked through this at a dentist office and found a few things I needed for my camping trip.
Stephanie H.
Fun and interesting to burn time with. Worth subscription for travelers and adventure seekers.
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
It’s fine. Read a few times. Not really ordering a magazine anymore... but who is these days
Jennifer P.
New London, CT
Very great magazine to plan trips and get tips from others had to say about their adventure.
Gislaine L.
1139NW Market st, apt408N - Seattle, WA
It's a great resource to traveler !!! I loved it !!! Many tips of places, hiking and nature.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?